19| Bruised Knuckles

I waved at my friends as Spencer place his hands on my back while leading me the way to the parking lot

No one say a word until we reached the parking lot with a tense atmosphere.

"Come on. " I heard Evron ushering me to the car as I went in. Darrel and Evron sat at the front leaving Erman and I at the back.

"What about my car? " Erman asked gruffly as his gaze glares at the car tainted windows. I cringed as I take a peek of his bruised knuckles. Is he hurt? Obviously.

"Stop thinking about your car you idiot. You can get them tomorrow. " Darrel scolded making Erman huffed frustratingly in his seat, beside me.

The Darrel started driving as my cousin's cars are trailing behind ours. I kept glancing at his bruised knuckles, I can't help but to feel bad. I wish they wouldn't do anything that could hurt themselves.

"Stop staring. " he said bluntly as I saw Darrel's eyes looking at us at the rearview mirror. I quickly shifted my gaze somewhere else, apologizing to him quitely on my seat.

"Does it hurt? " I finally asked at him due to my curiosity while his busy looking at his phone.

"Shut up and stop being nosy. " he said, not giving me attention as he keeps scrolling through his phone. I sighed quitely as I take my phone out.

I texted my friends in our group chat that I will explain to them tomorrow honestly. I texted Xile privately as he is like my other brother to me. I asked him about his situation at the moment and thanked him from protecting me a while ago.

We finally reached our destination as I quickly got put of the car, leaving them out as I made my way inside the house.

When I went inside, I saw my other older brothers, cousins and some new people sitting in the living room. They were chatting something but when they saw me, they stopped as Cyry makes his way towards me with a worried look lace through his face.

"What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" he asked multiple questions as I give him my small smile. He ruffled my hair before letting me freshen myself upstairs. I excused myself as I go upstairs.

After freshen up wearing my comfortable clothes, which are my oversized shirt and some sweatpants with my hair just loose, I finally went downstairs with my phone. My phone is like my other life.

I thought the guys in suit already left but I guess they're not. They're still here, talking with my brothers more like they're scolding Erman. His head is gazing the floor more like glaring, poor floor.

When they noticed me looking at them, one of the guy smiled at me which makes me shyly look at him as Cyry ushered me to his side.

I made my way to him before plopping down next to him with Erman beside me making him huffed. I noticed the looks of the guys that are now staring through my sould as if I'm one of the aliens or something.