ruben | sneaking around

You sank even further into the couch, a quiet sigh leaving your throat as you leant your head into Ruben's shoulder. Sunburn and Fuckshit's skating could be heard from inside as Ray rapped along to a Wu-Tang song playing in the radio while he leant over the counter, waiting for customers to come in. Fourthgrade was toying with his camera as he lay on the couch in front of yours, a bored expression painted in his face.
You leant up to Rubens face as you planted a soft kiss on his cheek. "Whats wrong?" he muttered, eyes not leaving the tv, which was playing an old skate movie. "I'm bored" you sighed into his ear, unaware of the impact you had on him. He shifted uncomfortably, as your breath hit the sensitive skin at the back of his neck.
"Wh-what are you tryna do then?" he stammered, taking a  breath, trying to hide how you unconsciously affected him. He clearly failed as you noticed how quickly tense he became, making your lips curve into a smirk. "Hey" you whispered, making him turn to you "Wanna sneak into the stock room?"
An excited boyish smile creeped up on his face as he jumped up and headed over to the tiny room. Minutes later, you shuffled in the same direction, peaking around the store to check if anyone had noticed.
You heard Ruben snickering as soon as you closed the door of the stockroom, an excited expression on his face making his eyes light up. You giggled along with him as you got closer to him, grabbing him by his sides and clumsily attaching your lips to his.
The kiss started off soft at first, until Ruben's insistent mouth started parting your lips, evoking an electric sensation on your skin. He took a deep breath as he wrapped his arms tightly around your waist, making your body crash into his. Feeling a little too exited, Ruben leant even closer to you, making you arch your back. You smiled into the kiss, amused by Ruben's eager attitude. He pushed you into the shelves, making a few shirts fall onto the floor as you gripped onto the inventory's wooden rack.
Suddenly, both of you were startled by the sound of the door opening. You pushed Ruben across the narrow room, his head hit the wall across from you as he let out a strained groan. Ray stood leaning on the doorframe, arms crossed. A disappointment look appeared on his face, a hint of amusement was evident by the way he looked at both of you. Fourthgrade's head popped up behind Ray's shoulder. Not surprised at all, he let out a small chuckle, bringing his camera up to his face to be able to film the couple. Ray walked away shaking his head, allowing Fuckshit to tale up his place. His mouth fell open as he wiped a hand across his sweaty face.
"Fuck shit...the stockroom??!?! Damn that's bold"
///
any chapter suggestions?
love y'alllll