THE REVIEW

First of all I just wanna say, I love the freaking love the story😍.

So an editor @SIERRADAHLEY0903 message me if I want to review a story, so I said YES since I've been looking for stories to read this quarantine and she sent me some sample chapter. When I read the chapter I immediately got hooked by it and I'm glad that I did read it because it's entertaining.

REVIEW (Not thorough)
First of all when I saw the title I thought that it is another clique werewolf story but I was wrong because it not clique because it is not just a werewolf that it's in there. There are also other unearthly beings like fairy, elf, giant, ect. that is present.
• I also like how the author created the characters. I like Ember's (female protagonist) personality because she is submissive to her mate but badass when it comes to battle. It seems like when you see her in person you would think that she is weak but in reality she strong, it's like she has this double personality. She is also very relatable.
•  I also like the plot of the story that the author created. It was written beautifully. I think it is a breathe of fresh air (even if a bit clique at times) to other werewolf stories out there.

I would totally recommend this story to other people/readers who likes Paranormal genre.

If you want to read this story download Any Stories on Google Play Store or any other app downloading site or this link https://anystories.onelink.me/zUiI/up8.