| s i x | 𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖

When Shoto walked into the cafe he ordered a croissant (for Katsuki of course), and strawberry smoothie for himself.

Making his way through the calm cafe, he opened the glass doors, holding it open for the elderly lady to walk inside. They exchanged a quick smile to each other before parting ways. His eyes landed on the table Katsuki was at.

Rather. Where Katsuki was supposed to be at. The table was empty. No Katsuki or his seeing eye dog.

Shoto's face changed. He wondered where the boy was but it only looked like disgust was written on his face. Still, he couldn't do anything about it, so he sat down, pondering what or why the boy was late.

That ash blond was always there before Shoto. He thought that maybe the average person would see this as a win. Be there before your crush, but for this boy—he found it off and suspicious.

He looked around a final time. Maybe Shoto came early or Katsuki just went to use the bathroom. Strangers filled his eyes. Plain white tables, grass, glass windows and doors, plain half clear and half white chairs. No Katsuki. He checked his phone. It had just hit two-twenty. Which was only two minutes earlier than Shoto would normally arrive.

He let out a low groan, grabbing his drink and sipping some before putting it back down. Scrolling through his contacts, he found the one he wanted. He took a last sip of his drink, leaning his head to drink while his fingers went to work.

Shoto

Hi.

Shoto

Where are you? Did I finally beat you this time?

Katsuki❤️

No of course you didn't dumbass. I'm not going today.

Shoto

Why? Are you sick? Was it because I took you to the petting zoo?

Shoto

Why didn't you tell me you get sick easily???

Katsuki❤️

Woah. Chill. You act like my annoying ass parents

Katsuki❤️

I'm not sick. I'm not going cause I have a date

Shoto

*Blind date

Katsuki❤️

🙄 yeah I guess TECHNICALLY it is

Shoto

Is it Eijiro?

Katsuki❤️

Hell no. He's a friend you asshat

Shoto

Oh.

Shoto

You're dating someone? Katsuki?

Katsuki❤️