CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE the ghost ✔️

We used our beta, Xavier between the three of us since Issac had sent his new Beta Thomas to training school. It was decided that Jarrett and both packs third in command  would lead the packs training. Garrett would be in charge of warrior's training and their schedules. Then Issac would be doing the paperwork and oversea all since it was his land and he was a potential king candidate. Then we asked Bartholomew if Maxwell and his troops would still stay in charge of the Luna and Elder Luna's security.

The Elder Alphas and Elder Luna's went around to various lands to check out where to build Moon Valley  new pack territory. They got it down to two spots. Each location would make us neighbors with borders. One we realized would be at the entrance that was a path that would lead to where Ewok and Golden Palace would be built. If we built there we could be the first defense to the elements and our king was their thought.

Then Issac, Jarrett and I went to view the two properties they had thought about. I looked at them and said, "yes this place looks great, but last night I had a dream. I have had various forms of this dream over the last week. This was not the place I saw in my dream.  I wanted to keep looking.

"What was your dream? Why did you not say anything to us about it before?" asked Garrett.

"I was hoping this would be the place in my dream."

Issac replied, "but your place may of just been a dream. Are you really sure that place exist?

Garrett said, "it exist. I am sure just based on how Jarrett said it. Since we came here we have had something happening to my siblings. It is not happening to any other pups in the pack."

Jarrett said, "no Garrett. We discussed this."

Garrett replies, "he is our future King. We have to let him know what is going on."

Jarrett replies, "I know you have had dreams too. I know he is our future king, but are you sure we should share it now?"

Garrett says, "if we don't we will wasting time and resources.  Plus this will involve his sister. He has to know. Maybe he can help us figure it out."

Jarrett finally says, "what we share must stay between the three of us and never shared beyond us."

Issac looks at them, "you two remind me so much of how Bryan and Brent would be. I swear the brother code in their memory to listen. However, as I once told them I will never share our secrets unless it comes to safety of someone I love or the pack. I will extend it one step farther. It will include the kingdom." He then spit in his hands and held out them to the Garrett and Jarrett.

They look at his hands. They then spit into their hands. Then the three of them joined hands in a circle. They knew they were sealed in childhood memories of the brotherhoods.

Jarrett says, ok this is my dream.

THE DREAM
Garrett and Jarrett are sitting in the room they use as an office when his youngest sisters came running in with Monica. His sisters were screaming in excitement. "We did it." "We know where we need to go."

Just then Meri came storming in screaming in anger, "you miserable little brats. What did you do with it? You will fucking tell me what the hell you did? Where are they at. You either tell me or I swear you won't live to the next full moon."

Alpha Garrett roars and jumps in front of his sisters and Monica. "You maybe king to be Issac's sister but you will not threaten these pups."

Alpha Jarrett mind links Alpha Bartholomew, Alpha Issac, Elder Ezra, Elder Brent, his dad and councilwoman Marcia. "Get here to our office now. Meri has gone mad. She is threatening to kill my sisters and even a pup from her pack. My brother is restraining her."