FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Kayley up top^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Ring Ring

"Ughhh" I yelled as my alarm clock went off. God, I hate mornings, and school, and moving. They're all very stressful tasks in case you didn't know. I lay in bed procrastinating starting the day. About 5 minutes later I finally roll out of bed, stretching all my limbs as I head towards my new closet. I had taken a shower and picked out my outfit the night before. I put on my clothes which consisted of a red Fila cropped hoodie, blue and red Fila sweatpants, red high top Filas, a white fila baseball cap that I wore backward, and I added a simple red stud belly button ring.

Pic for example ⬇⬇

I walked downstairs in a daze hoping I could just finish my junior and senior year of high school in peace

I walked downstairs in a daze hoping I could just finish my junior and senior year of high school in peace. I made my way to the kitchen where my dad was cooking breakfast. "Morning pumpkin", said my heaven-sent father over the delicious smelling bacon. " Good morning daddy", I responded with a small smile on my face. "No need to be nervous now pumpkin, you'll do great here you always we're the one who adapted to changes the fastest", he told when he saw my face. " I know I just don't wanna let you down again. Trouble always seems to find me and I've already disappointed you so many times. I just don't- " he cut me off mid-sentence " sweetheart you haven't disappointed me you just worry the shit outta me I want you to be safe and as for the trouble always finding you I don't expect that to ever change", he sighed "I just know your mother was flying over you and stressing you out even more. You're more important to me than anything and you were miserable there I couldn't stand seeing you like that. And truth be told your mother and I had been fighting a lot recently so the divorce wasn't all of a sudden and it definitely was not because of you she changed a lot your mother did she was always looking for an excuse to fight and I hated seeing you and her arguing I know that family is the most important thing to you and seeing her so upset with you for no reason was disturbing not only that but seeing you so hurt." He took a short breath after his long rant then continued with one last sentence "that's not the woman I fell in love with." I hugged him and finished off the bacon I was eating as I tend to eat when in serious conversation. "You deserve so much better than everything you had to deal with these past couple months," I whispered to him still hugging him. " We both do pumpkin." He replied hugging me back. We stayed like that for a minute just holding each other, making sure the other was truly ok. We pulled away and I looked at the clock above the stove that read 7:50 "Dammit I'm late," I exclaimed, "bye dad Ill see you later, love you." "I love you too sweetie be safe I'll see you this afternoon." My dad hollered, chuckling at the overdramatic scene I just made.
I ran to the door grabbing my keys off the key hook and slamming the door behind me. I got in my Camaro and headed in the direction of my new school. Willow Creek high. And all I could think about is how I'm not a disappointment.
I made it to Willow Creek High in about 10 minutes. As I pulled into the parking lot all attention was on my car. And to think that this isn't even the most impressive one I own. Wait till they find out though I can't wait. I smiled to my self. I parked at the back so that I didn't 'steal' anyone's parking spot. I got out of the car and the awed looked on guys' faces and the look of total disappointment on the girls was amazing. See my windows are tinted really dark so no one knew a girl was inside it. I smirked to myself as my confidence grew high than it already was. I'm not really the type of person to be shy or uncomfortable. I mostly just don't like attention but seeing how I'm the new girl I'll be getting a lot of that for a little while. As I was walking I was looking. You know just observing my surroundings, the cars, the buildings, the people. I noticed I had caught the attention of some 'bad boys' standing against the wall of the main building next to two motorcycles. Which by the way was beautiful. The bikes I mean. Although the boys weren't all that bad looking neither. I just glanced at them then looked away. Ya know a little flick of the eyes to make it look like I'm not interested. I saw one of the boys smirk from the corner of my eye and start walking towards me but I acted like I had no idea what was going on. I opened the door and stepped inside. The boy, which I have officially nicknamed brownie since he had brown hair and eyes, caught the door right before it slammed shut. He jogged a little to catch up with me. "Hey wait up" brownie shouted at me. I stopped and slightly turned so we could speak face to face. "Yes?" I asked semi innocently. "You new here?" He questioned as his friends came to stand beside him. "Nope, I'm just trying to make it a trend to walk around halls with a confused face," I answered with a sickeningly sweet smile on my face. His blonde friend, who I've named hazel due to his hazel eyes, chuckled while his other friend who I've yet to name just grunted. Brownie smiled and said, "yep I think you just became our 4th member Welcome to the badass group rookie."I gave him a thoughtful look and shrugged my shoulders "I don't know about that yet y'all haven't passed my test yet," I answered. He looked at his friends confusedly to which hazel shrugged his shoulders and grumpy, what I nicknamed his other friend, just raised an eyebrow at, which was oddly attractive, then he looked back at me. "What test?" He questioned then he slightly shifted his stance closer to me as the door behind us slammed shut, which by the way I was very curious about seeing as how the other 2 also moved to where I was almost hidden from sight. "The one where you boys show me the way to the main office then all my classes so I don't have to converse with anymore dumbass annoying high school students," I responded as grumpy finally showed what looked like the start of amusement. Brownie and hazel laughed as grumpy seemed to start accepting me "of course we would love to help you but only if we can leave right now." He announced glancing behind me quickly. I then felt a set of eyes on me that made me slightly uncomfortable so I nodded my head in approval and followed behind them, well behind brownie and hazel seeing as how grumpy got behind me blocking me from the view of the creep that was starting at me. We only walked for a little while before brownie opened a door and walked in with hazel right behind him. I walked In next to find the secretary looking at them disappointedly and asking what they did this time. "Alice whatsoever do you mean we are on our best behavior being the honorable young students we are and showing the new girl around the school and you're suggesting that we got in trouble. And here I thought at least you believed in us." Hazel said in an innocent and offended voice, at this point I have come to the conclusion Hazel is the jokester of the group. The secretary, Alice, blushed "Oh, my apologies. What's the new girl's name?" She asked to which hazel looked at brownie who looked to grumpy who shrugged "well we never asked her that Alice but she's standing right there so ask her your self." He said in a 'duh stupid' tone. She once again blushed and turned her head toward me "Hey my names Kayley Baker"
I answered her silent question. She smiled at me "ahh yes miss Baker it's a pleasure to meet you." She beamed for absolutely no reason. "As are you" I answered with the fakest smile I could muster with a head nod. She smiled even wider and handed me my things that were right beside her and told me to have a wonderful day to which I responded with a simple "you too". Then the 4 of us got the hell outta that office which was a mistake seeing as how 3 guys in blazers we're waiting outside the door. Who the hell wears blazers to school. I'm nicknaming them the blazers unique I know. But anywho. We stepped into the hall and they smiled some of the fakest smiles I have ever seen in my entire life. " Why hello there boys," said what I'm guessing to be the leader of the blazers, " it's fancy seeing you here, at school, on time, especially with the new girl. You guys know there's a welcoming committee for a reason right." He then turned to me" why hello there darling I'm Donovan leader of the said welcoming committee. It's a pleasure meeting you." He said sounding like he's right out of a fucking Disney movie. "Sup" I replied back with a head nod. "Excuse me?" He asked like I just told him to go fuck himself. "Oh your excused," I said back like the natural bitch I am. He looked shocked as did everyone around me. I took in a sharp intake of air and said "oh I'm sorry if I hurt your ego but I don't like it when preppy boys who pretend to be someone they're not insult my friends so yeah y'all are excused from my presence. " Do you even know their names?" prep boy asked. " yeah duh brownie, hazel, and grumpy. See were so close I gave them all nicknames." I said as he looked at me in confusion. "Now if you'll excuse me this entire situation is boring me so much I'd rather be in class so goodbye," I said as I turned on my heels and walked in between brownie and grumpy, who both looked at me amazed.