Emergency Mission!

After three years, (y/n) and Kakashi are getting closer and closer to each other. They started to train together, eat lunch together, spent time with each other and they often hangout in each other's house as well. Well, Kakashi's students were away so, he didn't have anything much to do in his day off. Sakura is still learning under Tsunade and she already became a chunnin along with her comrades except for Naruto, still training with Jiraiya.

On that fine day, (y/n) finished her works early. Her leader, Shikaku gave her the permission to go home early. As she was in her way home, she saw a familiar figure walking pass her. She really thought that young boy was so familiar. Blonde spiky hair with that orange clothing. She wanted to chase that boy but a gennin ran towards her.

"(y/n)-sensei!"

"Yes? What is it, Konohamaru-kun?"

"Naruto-niichan! He's back!" That boy jumped in excitement.

(y/n) also filled with joy when she heard about the knuckle head ninja is back in the village. She missed him so much, after all he's the one who always joking around during the missions before.

"Owh! So that's, Naruto! He's gotten quite tall..." (y/n) murmured while reminding herself about the familiar figure that passed her just now.

"Owh... Sensei already met him in person?"

"Not yet. It's just I happened to pass by him just now. Right before you came here." (y/n) said, ruffling the boy's hair.

Before Konohamaru can say anything further, a chunnin rank ninja came and tapped (y/n)'s shoulder.

"(y/n)-san, Hokage-sama wants to meet you with Kakashi-san as soon as possible. Right now." The young chunnin said to her.

"Is that so... Thank you for the message..." The chunnin went away and (y/n) looked down at Konohamaru. "I'm sorry, Konohamaru-kun, maybe next time... I have work to do..." She said while ruffling the boy's hair gently then she teleported away.

She quickly went to search for Kakashi, the Hokage wanted to meet them both right now. She searched for him but she can't trace him at all.

"Where did Kakashi-san go???" She said. She was so confused about his whereabout right at the moment. She walked under the rock mountain and a drop of water fell on her head. She heard two heartbeat near her. The heartbeats were so fast, they must be doing some physical activities right now. Then, she looked up, she saw Kakashi and Guy were climbing the mountain with only one hand.

"They're... Racing??? Not again..." (y/n) knew that Guy and Kakashi always have their 'healthy fight' almost every day. She jumped at the mountain and climbed it with her feet. She ran to chase those two but they were just so fast. Well, they were in their own competition too. (y/n) ran faster but it seems useless, the mountain was so tall. She took out her kunai and threw it at those two jounins direction but of course, she will never hit them.

The kunai landed before Kakashi's and Guy's head. They look at each other and then turned their head to look below them.

"I'm here, gentlemen..."

They looked up and saw (y/n) was standing right in front of them with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Hey, (y/n), if you want to join this rivalry, you need to climb this mountain with only one hand! It's not fair if you use your feet like that!" Guy said loudly at her.

"I'm positive that she never wants to join this thing, Guy..." Kakashi let out a sigh.

"What is it, (y/n)?" Kakashi asked still in his climbing position.