How?

The amount of pain you felt at that moment was horrible, you obviously couldn't go to a hospital since this baby wasn't human. Dean was on your left, with Jack on your right. Both of them holding a hand, Sam was by your lower reign since he was the only on to research on child birth. Your face was red and sweat was slipping down your face, you let out a scream as you squeezed Jack and Dean's hand as the pain hit you.

"Come on Y/n, one last push!" Sam shouted.

You gave one last hard push squeezing on tightly onto the boys hands as you did, suddenly a bright blue light glowed in the room. Causing you to shut your eyes tightly, the boys doing the same. You felt your body go completely limp, and the most amazing sound could be heard. It was the sound of your little girl crying, but you where confused on how you could even hear her was the question. Suddenly the cries grew faint, and you could still feel Jack holding your hand.

"Y-Y/n?" You could hear Jack whimper out.

You felt your body being shook and you let out a weak groan, you heard a gasp and suddenly a hand was placed on your forehead. A warm feeling flowed through your body, and you felt any pain you had disappear.

You opened up your eyes and looked around "Is this hell?" You mumbled.

Jack's eyes widened and he brought you into a tight hug, you heard Dean chuckle tearfully and you looked over at him. Despite the huge smile on his face, he had tears in his eyes from what you could only assume to be joy.

"Well, looks like you get to take care of that little girl yourself huh?" He said, a tear slipping down his face.

You smiled weakly "Where is she?" You asked.

"I'm sure Sam went to clean her up, I don't think he wanted to see your dead body. But turns out your gonna live." He said.

You smiled and placed a hand on Jacks head, he was still hugging you and you could feel him shaking as he cried into your shoulder. You sighed in relief, you didn't want to question how you were alive you just wanted to be thankful.

•~•

A few moments later you had managed to clean yourself up and slip into a pair of shorts, Jack stayed with you the whole time while Dean eventually left to go find Sammy. Jack helped you out of the room as you made your way to the library, you could hear the crying of your little girl and your movement sped up. You could also hear two familiar Scottish voices, and your eyes widened.

"Poor dear, probably misses her mother." Rowena said.

You entered the library Jack at your said "Yeah and her mother is right here." You said weakly.

Everyone's eyes moved to you and they where wide in shock, except for Dean who was smiling.

You looked at him "You not tell them I'm still alive or something?" You questioned, making your way towards the closet chair and plopping down.

Dean chuckled "I was too busy admiring mini Cas over here." Dean said, looking back at the child cradled in Sam's arms.

"What in God's name." Your dad uttered.

"How are you not dead?" Sam asked, clearly confused.

You looked at Jack who stood beside you and you shrugged "I have no idea, ask Jack." You said, looking back at them.