chapter 1

One !morning the three crafey's when on the rickety rise which means that a small train which is likely to fall off the cliff into the dark and foggy ocean.
Soon a fire engine when past in quite fast speed. The kids were not sure from the unpleasant noise of the truck.Soon they arrived at the beach, that's wen the train !an said "hey kids should you three be at the Acardianty Carnival were kids have freedom to have fun!?" " no we're fine it's a nice day to go to the beach" "ouky doky " that's wen the kids turn there feet faces the dark water and stared at it then they went on.
Olive is the oldest person in the kids she knows how to do all sorts of inventions even her own ones. Ryan he is that second oldest bit he is much smarter than Olive because Ryan read almost every book in the world he needs to read thirty nine books left. Now the story began wen a black shadow walked through the thick fog the kids were threatened them they heard the shadow cough that sounded just like that banker man it was Mr Mow! "Hello children" said Mr Mow "it's a nice day to go to the beach" said Olive "it is your right" he replied " your parents both perished in a large fire which burnt your house top to bottom" the kids were shocked, Olive had a stone in her hand she would be scared if she through the stone into Mr Mow's face. "Children for now on you three are now living with with your count, count Ory. He will look after you but first you should check your house".