» 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚣𝚎𝚗 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 «

-From the ice a shadow of a man appeared who prepares his closure and explodes in the ice

-From the ice a shadow of a man appeared who prepares his closure and explodes in the ice ... for later other men were doing the same-

-Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining...

-More men approach with more zippers to break the ice..

-This icy force both foul and fair has a frozen heart worth mining..-

-More men approach to break the ice with a fork, more men approach and manage to break the ice..

-So cut the heart, cold and clear...

-Some men stabbed the floating ice cubes and dragged them through the water..

-Strike for love and strike for fear...

-There was a boy with blond hair and brown eyes who walked behind the other men, he had a reindeer that kept waiting for him for a snack..

-See the beauty, sharp and sheer...

-The boy takes out a carrot and offers him a bite, smiles before taking his own bite-

-Split the ice apart...

-A man takes a piece of ice out of the water and another breaks it in half-

-And break the frozen heart...

-¡hup ho! watch your step ! let it go!..

-The blond boy looks at the men forming in a line, he stands behind them with pride of helping...

-The child watches as the men grab the ice from the water and lift it up, he does the same but without success.

-Beautiful!, Powerful!, Dangerous!, Cold. Ice has magic, can't be controlled...

-Other men jump out of the ice when it breaks and push it towards the ground...

-A horse was treading heavily on the ice, pushing a plow to cut the ice...

-Stronger than one, stronger than ten...Stronger than a hundred men! ho!..

-More men were cutting ice cubes with force...

-The blond boy kept trying to get the ice cube from the water, but without success yet, he tried but the cube jumped and fell into the water wetting the boy's face and his little reindeer licked his face, making him laugh.

-Born of cold and winter air...and mountain rain combining...

-More men were working carrying ready ice cubes to their carts. A man lights a lamp to illuminate the area, since the sun has gone down. While other men were cutting the ice cubes.

-This icy force both foul and fair, has a frozen heart worth mining. Cut through the heart, cold and clear...

-The blond boy gasps when he can lift the ice cube from the water, but because of the weight the boy almost falls to the ground, but his little reindeer helps him...

-Strike for love and strike for fear, There's beauty and there's danger here, split the ice apart...

-The men load the last ice cubes ready to go...

-Beware of frozen heart

-A man rustles his reins making the horse move forward ... the blond boy lifted his ice cube on his sleigh, his little reindeer was carrying a lamp and I hope his owner got on board before leaving...

[Kristoff]: Come on, Sven..- says the blond boy to his little reindeer, who advanced faster ... everyone sees the sky that was illuminated by green auroras-

 everyone sees the sky that was illuminated by green auroras-