Chaper 6: All aboard the Piggypimples Express!

Third-Person PoV: Wyvern Estate, September 1st

Clovis blearily forced his eyes open and raised an arm at a snail's pace to rub away some of the sleep from his eyes. Blinking away tears his eyes focused on the person that was leaning over him, naturally, he tensed, reaching for his weapon that he had hidden underneath his pillow but stopped the action once he registered the bricky face of Butch standing above him.

"Good, you're awake, Ms. Wyvern, and the house-elves have already made breakfast." The bald son of Iris left him in the room to get himself sorted. Clovis dragged himself out of the bed, nearly crying at the loss of comfort, trudging towards the bathroom connected to the room to freshen himself up, it took him nearly half an hour to get out the bathroom and changed due to the sleep beckoning back to the land of happiness.

He picked up his pillow, slipping his dagger into the case of it, hidden but easy to grab when in danger, and excited the room letting himself be led through the maze of corridors and hallways by the smell of bacon, pancakes, and coffee. Clovis stepped into the kitchen, it was a large space with a round dining table overloaded with breakfast items such as pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausages, omelets, and toast.

Kyndall looked over from where she and three other house-elves were busy flipping food in the frying pan. "Good morning Clovis, good dreams?" He stifled a yawn and nodded his head, taking a seat at the island, Lou Ellen handed him a stack of pancakes with some berry sauce drizzled over the top drawn in the shape of a smiley face, he silently thanked her and began to pour out a mug of hot chocolate for himself.

"What time do we have to get on the Piggypimples Express?" Leo asked through a mouthful of bacon.

Piper wrinkled her nose at him and nibbled on a blueberry muffin. "The train leaves at 11 Leo, and why can't you eat some fruit instead?" She offered him an apple from the fruit bowl, the pyrokinetic shook his head and held up a hand.

"No can do beauty queen, the McShizzle man has to build up some muscle." He flexed his arms queuing an eye-roll from the whole room.

"Might want to start taking some notes from Frank or Jason then." Percy jabbed his fork in their direction "Like have you seen them? They're huge."

Frank glanced down at his muscles and flexed. "Hmmm I don't think they're that big Percy."

Percy placed a hand on Frank's arm and squeezed. "Frank, my man, I can't wrap my hand around half your arm, they're nice muscles, just accept it."

"Be thankful that Chiron didn't ask Grover to come, when we hang out I'm the one that's third-wheeling and one of them is my fiance," Annabeth complained.

Percy gasped, looking at Annabeth in betrayal, "Annabeth! You can't disrespect G-man like that, that's so rude!" He shook his head in shame, the blonde rolled her eyes and went back to drinking her hot drink.

"Why am I related to you again?" Nico groaned.

"Cause our parents can't keep it in their pants." A rumble of thunder sounded in the sky, Annabeth kicked Percy in his shin underneath the table, while said demigod flinched and muttered a "You know it's true." underneath his breath.

"Here, here!" The Stolls held up their mugs of hot chocolate before they guzzle it down.

"Oooh, delightful! I do hope it rains, I love rain, maybe I should do a rain dance to better my chances." Cedella sighed dreamily from her bowl of porridge.

"Well I don't want it to rain on my first day at Hogwarts," Dana muttered under her breath, the youngest Wyvern would be starting her first year at Hogwarts while Cedella would be entering her fifth year, along with some of them as well.