CHAPTER 1

A/N: IF YOU GUYS LOVE THIS STORY AND WANT TO READ MORE. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY SUPPORT YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE!!!!

Love is stronger than death; even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries, it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories, either. In the end, life is stronger than death." Anonymous/ Goggle 

Life's a bitch, and then you die.' We've all heard and probably said this quote at least once or twice or maybe more in our lifetime.

I never understood the significance of this statement until recently, and it's crazy how just one simple and universal quote can sum up the true meaning of my life. I have no idea which is greater than the other, life or death, but the fear of either has always been their constant companion. And I always wondered, is love stronger than both? Every life has a beginning, and every beginning has an end. The start of my life was different than most.

First, this is my life, my story, and I will tell it how I want to. So forget the rules, disregard your preconceptions on love and romance, overlook your ill-advised bullshitting ideologies, and most importantly fuck death.

I can sit here and tell you how rotten and lonely my life was, but it would do you any good to start there or me. We all have a sad story to tell. That's the bottom line. There is not one life on this godforsaken planet that is picture-perfect. Don't get me wrong, I believe life could be perfect, but wait a minute, perfect is such an absolute word. No, life is tolerable. Yeah, that sounds way better. 'Life can be tolerable.' That is how I define my feelings towards my situation or life, as we should call it.

I don't know what you believe in human nature, but there is no such thing as good or evil. Right or wrong. Love or hate.

Just hear me out; we're all different people, right? So, it stands to reason that our thought processes would be wired differently. That said, you might think something I did was wrong because your life experiences taught you that it was, and vice versa.

You may also hate something because it's instilled in you. You were taught to hate it when you were meant to love it. But here is the problem: what if loving the same thing you were taught to hate proves those theories right?

Good and evil, to me, are mutually exclusive. You can only have one with the other. Good people do bad things, and evil people can do righteous things. It's a personal choice at the end of the day. Again, though, you have to be objective because human nature is always biting you in the ass.

Just because I thought it was evil or wrong doesn't necessarily mean it was. I need to find out your reason for making your choice. We're wired to fear what we don't know, hate what we can't understand, and love with judgment. As a result, we never take the time to evaluate things, understand them, or look deeper.

I can't tell you if I believe in God or the Devil. Heaven or Hell. But I can tell you there is more to this universe than we know. Am I saying aliens? If you had asked me that question months ago, I would have said 'No.' But that was then, so my answer would be 'Most likely.'

I've watched every fantasy, sci-fi, and supernatural thriller you can name, but if you told me any of that shit truly existed, I would have laughed in your face and called you a 'Jackass.'

We are in the real world, not some book or teen drama show. There is no such thing as supernatural beings! Here everything is tangible and within reason. The funny thing is that even when faced with the truth that there is more beneath the surface of our existence, your mind will find a way to rationalize the unknown to fit your belief system.

I've been trying to find a good start for my tale, and the most fitting place would be the day fate brought me to him. The asshole that pretty much turned my world upside down; made me question everything I knew.