I Tried Loving

Alexandra's POV

I woke up in our comfy green satin sheets , moving my leg and arm side to side trying to figure out why there's no one in the bed with me. It's around 3:30.

Alex: "witching hour" *whispers*

I get up and throw my half asleep legs over the other side of the bed, and make my way to the bathroom. I start stripping because I suddenly feel very sweaty. I removed every article of clothing and wrapped my red towel around my body and turned the shower on. Cold water. My friend Bryson taught me that. He's been really getting me into meditation and just living life. I know me and Michael are on and off but I'm really trying to make this work between us. And Bryson's helped a lot. As soon as I stuck my hand in the cold ass water I took off, I know it's supposed to help me or whatever...but fuck I'm never getting used to this.... I ran back into the very dark room that was only illuminated by some very dim red led lights. And grabbed my phone off of the dresser, I texted Bryson.

                              Bryson's POV

                              Bryson's POV

Ik Ayleks ain just tell me she bringing Leah. That girl Bad, but I'm not really trying to be in another relationship. Every-time I'm fucking something up and I don't wanna do that girl like that. She's too special.

Me: "aye bruh get yo girl"

Trippie: "nigga fuck is you talking bout ?" *starts chuckling*

Me: "trynna put me on with Leah again" *shakes head*

Me: "I actually used to really like this girl but I don't wanna hurt her, I'm more mature, I got a daughter, I'm dealing with a lot of shit right now with Mariah and on top of that some bullshit with Jonai."

Trippie stared at me for a few seconds and admitted that he won't feeling the best about his situation with Ayleks. Saying she's too clingy, which he loves that about her...but he's not used to this kind of love and affection. I get that.

Trippie: "So what time is my beloved coming?"

Me: "She said in a few, she's picking up leelee too so I'm not sure."

Trippie: "Well lets try to get the rest of this song finished before they get here" he said while smiling

                            Leah's POV (leelee)

I get a text from my friend Ayleks telling me to "hurry up, get ready and put on something cute we're going to the studio"  I already showered and put on lotion and was bout to pick out an outfit, trying to hurry up before she calls and says she's outside while I'm still in a towel. I found the perfect outfit. And tied my hair into a sleek slicked back ponytail.

 And tied my hair into a sleek slicked back ponytail