Me

Hi. I'm back again with my different post. So if you're not interested in me or don't want to hear about my personal life, you can leave, thank you.

So I guess a lot of you know what I went through this year. First of all losing my guardian angel, my grandma. Then my life changing completely and lastly having my heart ripped out...

I'm going to be completely honest and tell you the all true.

Recently I found out that I have really serious issues with my heart. I ignored the pain which lead me to have serious illness. Soon I will be leaving to hospital for my treatment and later probably I will start to visit psychiatric for my depression.

This summer I was in relationship with a girl. I'm not going to tell the details because it's boring but to let you know we broke up in the most dramatic way. I guess some of y'all saw the all drama that was happening, but now it's deleted. I was madly in love with her, but to be honest I don't feel that she felt the same as me. And after our break up we decided to be friends, but she still lied to me. I'm not angry at her for leaving me or for finding new boyfriend right after our break up, but what made me to hurt is that all the time she was lying right into my face. My heart is in process of healing but after finding out that she just plays with me, my heart broke once again.

I'm not putting a blame on anyone just myself. It's my fault for not being the best. My fault for having depression and wanting someone to love. I'm sorry for having a cold heart after I lost my grandma. A lot of people think that it's only your fault, and tend to ignore that you're a human too and have feelings.

I don't wish even my enemy to go through what I went. All I want right now is someone to understand and comfort me....

Thank you for reading