XII

Kylo was sitting in a chair, a medical droid was fixing up his scar. Across him the two twins lay in bed. They both were in a coma, after the explosion Kylo woke up on the ship. General Hux had send a group after them, when the troopers found them unconscious they informed the general. Kylo was calm but furious as always. He looked around the room when a strange feeling bowled up in his stomach.

He moved his hand upwards amd the medical droid flew away. He stood up and looked around the room once more. He glanced at his children god, my children. He thought before he slide into the hallway finding Rey in the middle of it.

Daniël slowly woke up. He almost opened his eyes but he stopped what if we're kidnapped? He thought, he moved some parts of his body. He started with his fingers, he moved every one of them. Then his arms and legs, he slowly moved it from the left to the right.

"Did he tell you what happened?"

Daniël heard his father say. He let out a breath of relief and opened his eyes. He looked above him, the ceiling was made of a mirror. He looked at himself. His face was dirty, under his nose sat dried blood just like his hand. He looked at his arm, it was in a cast. He saw Amida laying in a other bed next to him. He turned towards her.

"Amida?" He whispered, he got no response. He smirked, he slowly lifted up his not broken arm and busted the force to lift up a glass of water. The glass of water flew towards his sister, he slowly tilted the glass and the water splashed on her face.

Amida sat straight up. She quickly lay back down again and grunted. She looked around the room and saw the glass above her. She looked to the left and saw Daniël laying in another bed. He was laughing "You bitch" Amida said soft and Daniël laughed. "What happened?" Daniël shrugged "I have no idea"
He answered and Amida looked at the ceiling.

She first looked at herself, the half of her face was covered in blood the other half muddy. Her clothes were dirty and her hair looked like a bird nest. She looked at her brother.

"We look like shit" She said, her voice was harsh, Daniël started laughing. Amida joined him. They both laughed until the door slit open and their dad rushed in "Ren" Amida said enthousiast, Ren nodded at her. An awkward silence "What happened?" Daniël asked breaking the ice "The droid exploded" Hux said walking into the room.

"I'm sorry who invited sour patch into the room?" Amida said sarcastic, Hux glared at her before turning back to Daniël. He opened his mouth and began to talk but Ren stopped him by placing his index finger in front of his face "They don't need information about this, they need to rest" Daniël and Amida looked at each other with raised eyebrows.

"Than let's take this conversation to the hallway Ren" Kylo lowered his finger and turned to his kids "Do something relaxing, do not injure your body more than it already is" He said and he walked out of the room with Hux.

As soon as the door closed both Daniël and Amida stood up and walked to another door "You think we can get out of this room?" Daniël asked, looking at the control panel. Amida pushes him away and looked at it herself. Daniël got his balance back and stood next to her. Amida tried her fingerprint but it didn't work. She turned around and looked around. She saw her fathers gloves laying in the chair. She picked them up and put them on.

The gloves were way to big for her. She walked over towards the panel and shove her brother away for the second time. She placed a her gloves finger on the panel and it beeped green "Yay." She said soft, she trew the gloves back on the chair and they both walked out.

They arrived in their living area "See you" Amida said walking into her room "Yo" Daniël responded while doing the same thing. Amida walked into the closet, grabbing a new outfit.