i dont think im gonna marry them

whenever someone in the 5sos fandom calls out there girlfriends for doing something wrong or problematic, they immediately get told that there jealous or that they think there gonna marry them.

i don't think i'm gonna marry them, of course like every fan girl i make jokes about marrying them but ik i'm not going too.

i used to be HUGEEE fans of there girlfriends until my eyes were opened.

i had a fan account for sierra and even had photos of her on my wall at one point,

i also was a fan of crystal at one point but i found out pretty quick what she was up to lmao.

i also think it's pretty gross that when you show sierra or crystal fans proof that they've done bad things they immediately call you jealous.

and i don't hate all there girlfriends, i don't hate sierra or crystal either i just don't like them (for valid reason which i'll get into later lol).

i'm a pretty big fan of kaykay, she seems like a pretty cool girl and funny.

kaykay did have a little scandal when she wore something that was cultural appropriation but the difference between her and sierra/crystal is that kaykay took accountability and apologized and seemed genuinely sorry (i'll explain more in next chapters lol).