chapter 18

Me dont own ejen Ali

Btw dont be shy and point out the errors that you found btw. I found some in the previous chapters and I thank Angel1234gwapa for pointing them out

Now without further ado let's start with the story
_________________________________________

The next day
Ali's PoV

The day has finally come. The day of where I will start the first test. I went towards Mamak maju to enter the HQ but somehow they're close for the day and saw Alicia waiting for me outside.

"Um Alicia why is Mamak maju close?" I asked as she look at me and shook her head

Then suddenly the shutters lifted a bit and revealed Ejen Razman.

"Psst down here and hurry." He said as we quickly entered the restaurant through the small gap.

"Sorry it took a while we need to make sure that nobody is around." He said as he gestured us to the seats.

Of course unlike the old me I didn't scream this time and just use an neutral face like Alicia. When we reached the bottom we found uncle who's running and screaming around the hallway.

"Uncle!" I said as he looked at me and saw a lot of brown on his pants. "What the heck happened to you."

"Well" he said as he explained that he entered through the backdoor of the place, me and Alicia face slapped because we forgot about that door, and ordered an cup of coffee and went down and he thought the coffee will land on the cup and instead it landed on him.

The moment he's done explaining we both laughed at his bad luck and he rubbed the back of his neck and went to the changing room. While me and Alicia went ahead towards the meeting room.

But before we can the room we saw Ejen Dayang walking towards us.

"Oh Ali you're here already good." She said as she grabbed something from her pocket. "Before you two can go to the meeting room I have 1 last gift to you and I need Alicia's help."

After that I blushed a bit as she lead us to an hidden hallway out of sight from MATA cameras and opened an dark room.

"Um what is this place." I said as I entered the room first follwed by Alicia and Ejen Dayang entered last and closed the door.

"Your last gift." She said as she turned on the light

Slowly the room was filled with a bright light and revealed that it's an laboratory.

"Welcome to my hidden laboratory." Dayang said as me and Alicia gasped.

In the lab is the normal laboratory stuff with some electrical equipment meant to make and maintain gadgets. But what caught my eye is an suit that looked like an armor.

"Ali this is project satria." Dayang said as I look at the suit. "Remember when we took IRIS from you temporarily and gave it back to you a year back."

"Yeah." I still remember what happened last year and I got the chills the moment I remember what happened.

"Well this is the results of it." Dayang said as I looked at her confused. "This is satria we made it using the combat data obtained from IRIS."

"So that means that means that I can easily block hits from the enemies I already fought." I asked as Dayang nooded.

"Yes and it can sync with IRIS as well making it harder for enemies to hit you because it can sense attacks from behind." Dayang said it took me a few minutes to realized what she just said. "Yes Ali satria is all yours."