~15~

***When the Death Eater attacked, Astrid, Niko, and their mother had been inside their enlarged tent and ended up running outside to see the commotion happening as they had heard screaming

***
When the Death Eater attacked, Astrid, Niko, and their mother had been inside their enlarged tent and ended up running outside to see the commotion happening as they had heard screaming.

Ginevra had picked up Niko and grabbed Astrids hands as they ran to the nearest port key, a potted sunflower that sat on one of the tall hills. But with the pushing of panicking and screaming people, Astrid had lost hold of her mothers hand.

This was probably one of her worst nightmares. Getting lost or separated. She was starting to hyperventilate as someone grabbed her shoulder. It was Hermione. Thank Merlin. They pulled each other into a tight hug as people bushed by them, running away.

Over the crowd, they shouted to each other about what had happened and that Hermione had lost Harry in the crowd like Astrid had lost her family. When they had finally found Harry, made a break for it to the port key that the Weasleys had used to get there. They had ended up inviting Astrid back to the Burrow, saying that she could use their floo network to get home.

Mrs. Weasley was such a sweetheart! She fawned and worried over the Hufflepuff as she had told her about what happened to the Qudditch World Cup and told her that she should eat a little something before she went home. She had been officially introduced to the twins, Fred and George, as well as Ginny, the youngest of the family. They were all so nice and Astrid ended up staying for supper as everyone told a very concerned Molly Weasley about what had happened that day.

{Present}

Kids rushed to the open windows in the long stone corridors as a white and gold carriage bounced along in the sky. Beautiful snow white pegasus' with large white wings were attached to the front of the carriage as they flew through the sky.

Astrid had hold of Draco's arm as she pulled him to one of the open windows as she stared at the beautiful carriage. Draco just stared in amazement that such a small person could be so strong.

She covered her mouth with her hand the cover her laugh as she watched Hagrid throw himself to the side to not get trampled on by the winged horses.

"Well there's something you don't see everyday."

A large submarine-like ship rose out of the water as it looked to grow four times as large. It was majestic. It had a skinny flag at the top that waved in the wind and it matched the large white sails that had a red two-faced eagle on the front.

{Timskip}

"Now that we're all settled in and sorted," just as Headmaster Dumbledore begun his speech, the large wooden doors creaked up, which caught mosts attention, but Dumbledore continued anyway, "The castle will not only be your home this year, but to some very special guests as well. You see, Hogwarts has been chosen-" Flich has run up the walk away between the Gryffindor table and the Hufflepuff table and jogged, or whatever you call how he runs, to Dumbledore to whisper to him.

They whispered for a few moments as some of the younger students giggled at Flich before they stopped and he was away again. "So, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Tri-Wizard Tournament! For those of you who do not know, the Tri-Wizard Tournament brings together three schools for magical contests. From each school, a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say, the competition isn't for the faint hearted. But more of that later, for now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress, Madam Maxin."

The doors opened again and everyone turned to look. Twelve girls dressed in all periwinkle blue outfits walked in with heads held high. They were wearing small black heels and fancy tilted blue hats that had a weird little point at the top. As beautiful music filled the room, they walked forward and leaned toward the Hufflepuff table, extending one of their hands as they let out a 'awwh' sound to that side before moving back and walking again.

They walked forward a little more before doing the same thing to the Gryffindor table, which happened to be right in front of Harry and Ron. Astrid had to cover her mouth with her hand to stop her self from giggling to loudly at their facial expressions.

When the ladies got to the end of the tables, they let out the same 'awwwh' sound and opened their arms. Beautiful blue butterflies flew out from their outfits and Astrid watched in wonder. "Papillion..." She whispered to herself as she thought back to the day in the garden with her father.

Her thoughts were canceled when she could hear Seamus say, "Blimey, that's one big woman.." making her giggle. Madam Maxin was a large woman with a big maroon red coat with a cell like pattern and feathers around the rims of her neckline.

As the students clapped for the French girls performance, and the boys doing so more vigorously, Dumbledore took the headmistress' hand and gave it a kiss. 'Huh, Dumbledore looks like me to everyone else with that woman..' Astrid thought to herself as she clapped for the ladies performance.

"Now, from our friends in the north, please welcome the proud sons of Drumstrang and the headmaster, Igor Karkaroff." Dumbledore announced as the large hall doors opened once more.

Lots of very big men stomped into the room, hitting the bottoms of their staffs on the stone ground making sparks come out the bottom. They were chanting something and switched the staff between their hands as they walked further in the Great Hall. All of them were fit, had short shaved hair and most had some kind of facial hair.

They twisted and twirled the long staffs like batons, which seemed to capture Astrids attention more than the actual guys themselves. Once they were done, they quickly put them on the ground and ran forward, surprising most if not all.

They did somersaults, handstands, and cartwheels as they ran to the open space between the teachers table and the students on the lower section. The rest of the boys that didn't perform tricks lined up and stood in front of the houses tables, facing the teachers. Everyone turned to the door way once more and some students gasped at who they saw.

"That's him! It's Victor Krum!"

"Really?!"

"No way!"

"From the Qudditch World Cup?"

She could practically feel Ron's fangirling from the Hufflepuff table. The quidditch player walked in with a man that was wearing a tall black fur hat and a white coat on as well as a other man behind him.

When they got closer to the front, one of the men that was crouched to the ground and blew on the tip of his wand, making a large fire that looked at a snake pop out before it floated in to the air, turning into a beautiful phoenix flame. The phoenix disappear and everyone started to clap for the bulgarians performance.

"Albos!"

"Igor!"

The two headmasters gave eachother a hug before pulling away, smiling at one another.