The Spider and The Stag

Well, she definitely caught Alastor's attention. There wasn't much that could stump the man, but Angel's explanation of how she was so powerful explained a lot.

Then he burst into laughter. But this laughter was more genuine and nothing sinster behind it. He hadn't laughed like that in a long time.

"What's so funny?" The spider asked.

"Sorry, Angel. But you certainly caught my interest. I've thought that my interest with you would be temporary, but you keep surprising me everytime I least expect it." He grinned again.

"I'm glad you think so. If you weren't I would've had you thrown out like I would to Valentino at the gathering." Angel smiled as she looked back at the blazes in the fireplace.

"But, I'm glad we're starting off as friends Alastor. You're welcome to come by whenever you'd like."

"I appreciate your generous offer Angel."

Alastor said before stared at her a bit more. 'Oh, I'll never get tired of you. You've provided a lot of entertainment for me so far. It's also hard to think you were sent here for something you never asked for. Even if Heaven comes for you...

I won't let them take you away.'

Alastor thought in his insane voice.
--------------
Well this finishes a prolouge part of the story!
Next after a time skip, should I have her meet Charlie and Vaggie before or after the TV fiasco? And how should I have the two girls react to Angel?