Chapter Two

Lucy's Pov
I didn't exactly get to see who Gon was talking about because right away we were brought into the next phase of the exam.

I was trying my hardest to listen to our protector the entire time but the only real thought I could have was that how the hell is my soulmate here? Like what is the odds of that freaking happening.

I was brought back away from my thoughts when Gon was grabbing at my hand fast squeezing at it deeply.

"Geez... Your soulmate is scary." I blinked noticing yet again I missed something but I looked to see a male standing with a card between his fingers smirking at basically everything around him.

I held my breath when noticing that in his eyes he had this blood lust and that his hair color changed so fast from the light purple to a dark reddish people color, I was quick to grab at my hair for a moment to see it changed so quick in an instant.

"Oh, That's so cool." Gon whispered grinning. I looked from Gon to the man "What's his name?" I questioned watching Gon blink a few times.

"I think it's Hisoka." I blinked my own eyes a few times before I let a quiet sigh out folding my arms over my chest lightly.

"Don't tell me he is crazy... Like he looks like an attractive clown... Fuck."

_____________________________
It seemed like the more I was buzzing through the exam the more annoyed I was going through, I couldn't see not a god damn thing in this mist, and it almost as if it was growing thicker by the minute.  If I needed to get one of my swords out to protect myself from the strange creatures I didn't even know if I was attacking people or creatures.

I looked around wondering just where the hell did Gon and Killua go. What? I swear those kids move way too fast for you to even notice them gone.

I groaned getting one of my mini swords out rushing my way through the fog I heard some struggling from up ahead sprinting ahead after a quick rush of energy inside me.

I burst through the small little clearing holding my breath I saw an interesting sight of Leorio, Kurapika Gon, and Killua all struggling what seemed to be Hisoka as well.

I felt so strangely attached to Gon almost like... He was my own kid and I've only known him and Killua all of them for at least half a day, maybe more.

So this overly motherly instinct took over me and I found myself rushing forward when I saw Gon being held like he was an animal holding him up by his throat.

"Hey! Let him go right now!" I screamed out quickly I was pinned down suddenly the hand wrapped around my throat.

I struggled a bit hearing these deep little chuckles escaping him. My back was pressed roughly on the hard grass.

  "My my do you have a set of pretty eyes there, you have such power coursing through that body of yours."

I coughed quite a few times staring into Hisoka's deep eyes.

"Hisoka! Don't hurt her, look with your eyes she's your soulmate." Gon demanded out looking very posses off.

Hisoka looked up for just a moment and he looked to be focused on me.

I studied the little prints under his eyes, even with the tight grip around my throat while I still weakly coughed feeling almost light-headed from the grip.

Slowly without even thinking his hair faded from the purple color to another bright color.

He slowly smirked down at me a bit focusing on my hair that slowly must have changed colors cause he was staring at me.

"Hmm it would seem that the little boy is correct you are indeed my soulmate look at that, I've been changing my hair constantly just for the sole reason."

There were quite a few more loud chuckles coming from him before he releases my throat allowing me to finally breathe properly.

I ended up in such a deep coughing fit holding at my throat.  I rolled over to catch my breath.

"Now isn't really the time to discuss this, will meet again don't worry darling." He smirked down at me while I held my throat watching him walk away. From the clearing.

I was rolled back onto my back being surrounded by a concerned Gon and Killua.

"Lucy you alright!"

"Rosie are you okay?"

I weakly sat up a bit groaning trying to get his voice to face away but it seemed to linger for quite a while. I groaned slowly holding my head tightly muttering a little to myself. 

"My soulmate just tried to kill me," I muttered out slowly chuckling deeply inhaling out fast shutting my eyes All I can say is screw this exam.