Chapter 25:

Alex's and Michael's present above: 

BTW: Your body is beautiful the way it is. You don't have to look like the girl in the dress who is also beautiful. It's the photo I found of the dress that Colby got. You are all beautiful people, just as you are. 

Six Months Later:

Colby Violet's P.O.V.

"Merry Christmas, baby."

"Merry Christmas, Alex. Thank you for the lovely necklace."

I try to attach the gold rose necklace around my neck. After failing multiple times, Alex comes to stand behind me. He sweeps my hair out of the way, laying the necklace correctly on my chest. He then connects it, making sure it stays on before placing light kisses on my neck. His arms wrap around my waist, pulling back into his embrace.

"You are so beautiful."

His fingers trace the light scars of my collarbone, which the guys found there while I was swimming in the pool. They were staring at me in my light pink bikini when Daxton's eyes fell upon them. When I discussed what happened with them, Eli instantly talked to his father. Richard recommended that I don't return to my home.

When he called my mother, she didn't have to think before confirming to let me stay with the Clemens' for longer than I ever expected. And I've never felt happier in my life. A lot has changed in the last three months. The boys confirmed their five men, one girl relationship they wanted, which I'm more than happy in. Their parents, especially Daxton's, were all very open to the prospect. Just happy that the six of us are all happy.

A few days after 'relationship confirmation' -- as the boys call it -- they each had their moment you could say.

Eli and I had already gotten together, but he asked me to be his girlfriend with pink roses on the balcony just outside of my room. It was cute and really pretty with the stars in the dark sky above. Keegan asked me with a stack of chocolate chip pancakes and a plate of bacon.

He won my heart with food.

Daxton asked me by kissing the 'shit out of me', his words I swear. I mean, he kissed me, and in between them, he asked. Michael asked me on a post-it note in my book that I was reading. I turned to the page I was on, and there it was. It was adorable. Michael's blushing face made it all worth it. And Alex just asked me. No fancy thing, and it was perfect for the guy he is.

And now we are here. Christmas day, all six of us together.

"Baby, you okay there?"

"Yeah. Just thinking about how happy I am."

Alex chuckles, turning me around, his hands placed gently on my hips. He kisses me with a passion that I can't completely describe. It sets my whole body of fire with love, desire, even a certain level of hope. Hope that someday I'm going to be alright. Someday I'm going to be able to not depend on everyone else for my own happiness.

Through, these five guys are my happiness.

"Okay, enough love birds. My present now!"

"Michael. Let him have a moment."

"I don't care, Dax! He got to give his present first. My turn, my turn!"

I chuckle, breaking away from Alex's hold to climb onto Michael's lap. He hands me a box. It's gray with a sleek, black bow around the top. I bite my lip as I hold it out in front of me. I hold the box tight across my lap as I open it slowly. I glance up at Michael who is looking at me excitedly. When I see what he got me, my mouth drops open.

It's the dress I've been eyeing for weeks. It's a black, almost lacey, tight dress with pink roses. Ever since I saw it in the mall about three weeks ago, every time we've gone, I looked to see if someone already bought it. I was trying to save up money from my retail job, but the dress was expensive. I cannot believe that Michael got it for me.

"Thank you so much. You have no idea...I-I don't know what to say."

"I saw you eyeing it the first moment you saw it. I know you were itching to have it, but you're too good to ask. So, I knew I had to buy it."

"How did no one else get it?"

"I paid for it two minutes after you saw it. I had the store owners hold it for me, so it would be a surprise. And you wouldn't have gotten sad that someone else had it."

"I wouldn't have been sad. I bet there's a million girls that would look gorgeous in it."

"See. Too good for your own good."