Chapter 1 - Electric Shock

My blond female incarnation, my body was burning up in her incarnation... Every cell dying in her body, renewing and reformatting then suddenly...

"What the... Where am I? Who am I? What's going on?" Suddenly the TARDIS was rattling about, I was running around the console flicking switches and trying to pull levers and it was doing nothing... The console was sparking and I was stumbling around wondering what the hell was going on, I had no idea or memory on how to fly the TARDIS right now, I turn quickly and seen the monitor on the TARDIS console room wall.

 The console was sparking and I was stumbling around wondering what the hell was going on, I had no idea or memory on how to fly the TARDIS right now, I turn quickly and seen the monitor on the TARDIS console room wall

It was showing that I was crashing down to Earth extremely fast, my eyes widen so I quickly get to the TARDIS steps and held onto the TARDIS walls when suddenly...

And *boom!* I crash landed on Earth...

I was lying in the TARDIS unconscious from the impact of the crash

I was lying in the TARDIS unconscious from the impact of the crash... Suddenly my eyes open and then I had a sudden grasp on some energy, I quickly get up quickly and get out of the doors which was awkward from how the TARDIS crashed... Finally getting up from climbing out the TARDIS I stand up but then fall back to my knees when suddenly a blond girl rushes over to me and stops wondering why a wooden box was full of smoke, then she looks at me then I collapse...

The girl I saw before I collapsed tried to help me up, my eyes were slowly closing but I put my arm around the girls neck as she tries to help me to get somewhere then darkness... Around about 2 hours later my eyes open slightly open, I look around wondering where I was then suddenly the blond girl walks into the room that I was in, I frown and sit up and look at the girl very closely then said "Thank you, for helping me... But I need my ship, the blue box!" The blond girl frowns and said "Seems rather small to be a ship..." I chuckle whilst I'm in pain and said "You haven't seen inside yet..." I get up and the blond girl said "Woah, woah, woah you need to rest you collapsed not so long ago..." I shake my head and said "I'm fine for n-" then suddenly I start to feel like I am about to puke but it wasn't sick, I don't get sick, suddenly a little regeneration spore came out my mouth and then lifted in the air and vaporised on the girls ceiling, the blond girl looked at me and frowned and then asked me "What the hell was that? What the hell are you?" I said "Wait... It's okay I won't harm you, I'm here to help..." She frowns and asked "Help me with what? I don't even know you..." I nod and said "I don't even know me either but you need to trust me right now..." She frowns and said "Well... I'm Lily, Lily Jenkins" I smile and said "Nice to meet you!" I look at the clothes I was wearing and it turns out the blond girl changed me herself, I frown and asked "How did I get these clothes?" She smiled and said "They're my dad's clothes, I don't see why I'd need them so I swapped your clothes for them..." I smiled and said "Thank you!" (Here my outfit)