cookies

- warnings: none
- pronouns used: she/her

(also if you don't know already y/n = your name, y/L/n = your last name)

——
    it was a warm evening in los angeles,
y/n and vinnie we're currently watching haikyuu on netflix, vinnie was very into anime.

y/n on the other was bored out of her mind. "can we please do something else?" y/n said to her boyfriend. he wasn't paying attention to anything she was saying. "vinnie?" the girl said as she waved her hand in front of vinnie's face.

"sorry what did you say?" vinnie asked as he put his hand on her thigh, y/n jokingly rolled her eyes and said " i asked if we can do something else?" "yes, of course what would you like to do?" Y/n's eyes widened a little and said "let's make cookies!" vinnie smiled at his girlfriend and got up and started to walk to the kitchen with y/n following.

   (in the kitchen) y/n hopped up on the counter with vinnie standing in between her legs, holding her waist. " ok, ms. y/L/n what type of cookies would you like to make?" vinnie asked you. "chocolate chip! we could follow the recipe your mom uses those are so good" y/n said with a small smile on her face. after a few minutes of looking they found a recipe.

"ok, mr. hacker can you hand me the flour?" y/n said, vinnie walked over to the cabinet grabbing the container and handing to you the flour.

you mixed everything together, put them on a baking sheet and lastly put the cookies in the warm oven.

vinnie looked up from his phone and said "ugh your finally done!" you looked back, as you finished washing the last dish "oh i'm sorry vinnie, you didn't do anything, it would have went by faster if you actually did something." you said with a jokingly annoyed face

vinnie got up and hugged you "i think the cookies are done." he took them out of the oven "do wanna watch a movie while we eat these?" you asked vinnie as you placed the cookies on a plate.

vinnie nodded and left to the living room. you finished putting the cookies on a plate and walked in the living room to see vinnie putting on Coraline.

you both cuddled up to each other on the couch and y/n began to start eating the cookies. vinnie's hand started going for one. but before he could get one y/n smacked his hand and said "you didn't help." y/n said teasingly.

vinnie pouted and said "can i please have one?" "yeah, fine"

vinnie placed a kiss on top of your head and whispered "i ate all of the cookies." vinnie snuggled up to you and fell asleep with you

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 :
This was my first imagine, so i apologize if there are any spelling or grammar issues <3

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 :This was my first imagine, so i apologize if there are any spelling or grammar issues <3

    @𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫