Letter

The tingling of bells rejuvenated the air with sweet melody. The cows and oxen made their way back to the sheds. They seemed slower than usual. They took steady steps glancing around.

There was no trace of their beloved blue lad. Dark clouds spread their essence waiting for the night queen to descend. Krishna found himself arched to a banyan tree after coming out of his web of thoughts. There were no traces of his Radha except for her canopy like fragrance.

The sweetness of every word she spoke left a unforgettable taste. A smile adorned his lips when it dawned upon him that he can never forget her as she is an integral part of his being.

He tore his upper robe and used mud to ink his emotions into words. He began writing in his very illegible handwriting the words which swam in his heart.

Like the tiny mountain that separates the the sky and the Earth
Like the twilight created between the dawn and dusk
Like the momentary musk which emerges with the first drop of rain
Like a rare shooting star that races through the lanes of the sky
Like the pigment which merges the blue and green of a peacock
Like the distant point which shows the union of the land and the sky
Like a gossamer which catches a human eye in a blink
Like the prismatic double rainbow which challanges your eye
Like the furious blood moon who appears once in an epoch wry
Our love my love is the hope which might be short-lived but a wonder this universe will treasure.

Krishna's face ebbed into a broad grin as a glint sparked in his deep orbs. He rolled the cloth and placed it in the bark of a mahogany tree. He thought in his mind that of his love for Radha was true she shall find this letter which was his first love letter for her. He felt proud to be able to frame words to confess his love. He always thought he was horrible in framing sentences to describe anything that he felt. A breath of relief left him as a sense of achievement engulfed him.

He looked at the tree and said "You shall not favour her" with a wink. He chose to go towards his mother to get scolded for being late for one last time. He made up his mind to embark the mundane journey of preparing himself to become a king with her love caged in his heart. She was only his and he was determined that this truth shall remain eternal.

*******
A/N:
Hi guys I know this one is short but it was supposed to be this much. I promise the next one will be a long chapter.

Do share your thoughts

Love