Chapter 21 - Good night

The most important magikoopas of the kingdom, were laughing, even with the confusion earlier in the contest, Kamek and Kammy were done with their obligations, and the day was surprisingly easier compared to the other years, even the koopalings were quiet devising some plan for seeing their Mama Peach again and getting ready for Halloween.

Sitting in one of the outer rooms of Volcano Palace, they were both watching the city lights, which danced like the joy of their people. "I wonder what tomorrow looks like," said Kammy, not knowing what to expect in the future.

"Well, knowing the highness the way we do, we know it will go away tomorrow, we know that the princess does not return with her word. After that we will be able to discover what each one will be like, without the other nearby ".

"What exactly do you mean Kamek, we know that our king will be desolate ... that is why I wanted to avoid getting close to them, I don't want him to suffer."

"We know that everything between the two has changed, their relationship is not the same, if we compare, we can say that they were completely two strangers, and now that each one had the chance to show themselves to the other ... we will see if they really it's love ".

"Do you think they are in love, I say the princess is in love?" Asked Kammy.

"Because I live a long time, we can kind of discover and notice certain things, I recognize the way they look at each other, the way she talks about him, the concern in her eyes, the gestures and the way she looks when she is around him . And I recognize that Kammy... it's love, and I know that when they are away she will miss him, as if the world had lost its color and all the bones in her body were screaming to return to her side ".

Kammy, looking for some loophole in Kamek's answer, but she knew he was right, no matter how much she denied it, and spent a lifetime denying it, she could never go long without being near Bowser again, and she just hopes it will. do not destroy your king, but may Bowser be happier and happier in the end and achieve your dream. While the two talked, Kammy herself suggested that they both go in to sleep, as she knew that tomorrow would not be an easy day.

With Kamek accompanying her to Kammy's room, the magikoopa when opening the door to her room, notices Kamek's smile and that her mind was elsewhere. "What are you thinking, old man?"

"Until you call me that, I think someone has forgotten our age difference, but as the knight that I am I will not reveal your age. I was just thinking about how awful you must look in your pajamas. "

"You would probably like to see for yourself, aren't you, you pervert?", While giving Kamek a beautiful smile, the magikoopa lowered his eyebrows and entered his room and spoke with a sarcastic tone to his friend. "I'm afraid my beauty is too much for your heart to take ... you'll just have to wonder, you old babysitter."

"Everyone in this palace is so hard on me, what should I do, I think I must go back to being that wicked magikoopa with everyone and terrify everyone's life, including my old and sweet companion ... but as it is too late , I will retire, and let you rest ", moving away from Kammy's door, Kamek just teleports somewhere, leaving the koopa alone while laughing at the words he just said.

Xxxxxxx0000000xxxxxxxxx

Still embracing, Bowser and Peach were sitting on the bench made by the koopa while both enjoying each other's company, with the princess regaining control of her feelings, she notes that their bodies were covered in some cherry petals brought by the sweet breeze that surrounded them both.

Seeing that the princess was noticing everything around her, the koopa goes back to playing with the princess, "Peach, I think if we continue here, we will end up becoming a tree, look at how many petals are on us".