Chapter 16

" Baby tonight is the night we lose control."

Deandre POV

Tonight was amazing, my mom and my girl got along perfectly. I knew my mom would like her but it was time for us to leave so we said our goodbyes and headed back home.

When we got back home, Princess went to take a shower. I know that she would be in there for a while so I grabbed her phone to look for chas number.

As I was looking for chas number I noticed my worker number stored in her phone. I'm wondering why the fuck is this nigga number stored in her phone. I'm not going to say nothing about it now because I don't want to argue knowing her birthday is in a couple of hours.

I got chas number & dialed it from my cellphone. On the second rang she picked up. " Hello." She said.

" Hey chas, it's Dre. I need your help." I said

" Ok, what can I help you with."

" Well you know tomorrow is Princesses birthday, I need some advice on what to get her or do for her birthday." I said.

" It would be romantic if you take her out on a vacation, by her a outfit, treat her to a romantic dinner and of course you can't go wrong with jewelry."

" Alright your the third person to say dinner & jewelry & I'll just add the vacation part, but look I don't know what outfit she might like, can I just give you the money & you pick a outfit for me please."

" Sure no problem, I'll call you tomorrow when I'm headed up that way." She said."

" Okay thanks." I said as I ended the phone call. I'm not sure where I want to take her for a vacation. As I thought about it, I think that she would have fun in The Bahamas.

Princess finally came out the tub with just a towel wrapped around her. Her body is gorgeous. I just couldn't help but to stare at how beautiful her body was.

" What creep." She asked. I got turned on and made my way towards her looking at her seductively for five minutes. I'm not even going to lie a nigga horny as fuck.

She smirked at me. I looked at her again & sat her down on the bed not breaking eye contact, I then Pushed her up gently so I can come in the front of her.

I was now on top of her with my hands down in a push up position starring at her. " Dre baby, am I turning you on." She teased.

I didn't answer her but I planted kisses all over her body, and whispered in her ears, "I want to taste you ma."

Gently I pulled the towel off her. Only thing to my sight was her bare body. I kissed all over her body causing her to moan.

I kissed her lips aggressively, sucked on her breast and kissed straight down to her navel. She was already naked so it was easy access for me, as I went down she stopped me.

" Wait, baby is this going to hurt."

" No ma, more like pleasure." I said as I chuckled.

I licked the top of her clit up and down, I sucked on it and perform circular motions. She became very moist as I finish sucked on her I sticked my tongue in her opening pushing in and out licking the same time. I used my thumb to massage her clit as I tried to double penetrate her.

" Dreeeeeee, baby this feeeeell so good." She moaned out.

I ate her for about thirty minutes, she taste just like diced pineapples which I liked. After, I licked all over her making sure I licked her dry because she was extremely soaked.