ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ☆

A/N; smut included in the form of flashbacks

Izzy barely left his room the entire day, only really moving to use the bathroom. Duff, being his usual mother hen self, made sure to knock and pass on drinks and food throughout but nobody else saw him. What on Earth was going on?

"Spill, what did you do to Izzy?" Axl had tried interrogating you, a suspicious gleam in his eye, but it hadn't lasted long once you'd told him you couldn't remember a thing from the night before.

You sighed as you grabbed an ice cold beer from the fridge, taking it with you to sit at the table. As if it was some kind of trigger, that first sip suddenly had the memories flooding back to you.

"Izzy! Stop," you giggled as his arms wrapped around you, playfully pulling you towards his room.

"C'mon, Y/N, it's too early to go to sleep yet. Join me," his slurred speech made you giggle again as you rolled your eyes and let him pull you along.

"Yes?" Slash was staring straight at you, you shook the thoughts from your head as you were brought back to planet Earth.

"Uh, what?" you replied, you hadn't heard a thing he'd said, how long had he been talking to you?

"I asked if you wanted something," he gestured towards the pizza boxes that were being carried onto the bus.

"Oh, sorry, I'm good."

He nodded and stood up, wasting no time in taking a whole box for himself. You watched them arguing over it for a moment, Axl claiming Slash was stealing his favourite flavor while Duff hesitantly tried defusing from the sidelines.

"We shouldn't do this," he mumbled, his hungry eyes staring into yours as you disregarded your shirt and threw it aside.

"Do you want to stop?" you murmured, pausing from doing anything further until he'd given confirmation he wanted to.

"Never said that."

He smirked as you finished undressing, leaning against the headboard to watch the sight of it. He was already undressed, his cock pressed against his stomach and swollen with desire.

"I swear to God, if you don't stop arguing I'm going to make you walk the rest of the way!" Duff's exasperated tone dragged you from another thought, Axl and Slash still going at it over the pizza.

Axl pouted as Slash reluctantly offered him half of the pizza, but he accepted nonetheless and the fighting calmed down. It was a constant cycle, honestly, Axl and Slash at each other's throats and then pretending nothing had happened. It was exhausting sometimes, but you were pretty good at ignoring the pair of them for the most part. Duff grabbed a few slices and put them onto a plate, taking it down to Izzy's room.

"Turn around."

His voice was so commanding, it sent chills through your spine. You never hesitated, moving onto all fours quicker than you thought you could.

"Good girl," he murmured, running his warm palm along your back for a moment, tracing lines along your spine, before lining himself up and swiftly slamming into you with no warning.

A cry of his name left your lips, causing him to tighten his grip on your waist as he thrusted into you over and over, other hand wrapping your hair around it and pulling harshly.

"Fuck, you're tight. That's it, taking my dick so well, fuck," he mumbled, each word sending jolts of pleasure to your clit, the huskiness in his voice only adding to the experience.

"Can I eat your box?"

"Excuse me?" you blinked, staring at Slash with a dazed expression.

"Pizza box, Y/N, not everyone in the band wants to get into your pants," he snickered, making Axl laugh along the way. Duff slapped him on the side of the head, you smiled at that.

"Go for it."

"That's it, baby, cum for me," he encouraged, feeling the clenching around him as he pounded away at your sweet spot.

You couldn't hold it any longer even if you tried, entire body seizing up for a moment as you began tingling from head to toe. You were only vaguely aware you were screaming his name, and before you knew it, he was holding still and shooting his cum inside you with soft, hushed moans. Sounds that were heavenly to you, you knew they didn't come out often.

After pulling out, you both crashed onto the bed, soft laughs filling the room as you faced each other.

"Iz?"

"Hm?"

"What does this make us?" you gestured to your naked bodies. He stiffened at once, the question throwing him off guard.

"What do you... It's just sex, it doesn't mean anything."

"Oh, cool, just checking we're on the same page."

Finishing off the last of your beer, you slammed the bottle down on the table, startling everyone else in the room. And Izzy was the one who was mad? You scoffed as you stood up, ignoring Duff's worried glances as you made a beeline towards your own room and shut the door behind you, that was enough for today.