THE NEXT GEN OF LATINX WRITERS TWITTER SWEEPSTAKESOFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES

OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES.

By entering the The Next Gen of Latinx Writers Twitter Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"), entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of the Sweepstakes are final. The information you provide will only be used to administer the Sweepstakes in accordance with the Sponsor's privacy policy. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor.

1. SPONSOR/SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: This Sweepstakes is governed by these official Sweepstakes rules (the "Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Wattpad Corp. (the "Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes starts at 12 PM Eastern Time ("ET") on October 2, 2020 and closes at 11:59:59 PM ET on Oct 4, 2020 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). All references in these rules are Eastern Time, which shall control for all purposes of this Sweepstakes.

2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Canada including Quebec, and the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. Entrants who are less than the age of majority in their state of primary residence a 'minor' must have a parent/legal guardian's permission to enter. Employees of the Sponsor, its affiliated partners, agents, distributors, their respective advertising or promotional agencies, or the independent contest organization (such entities, collectively, the "Promotion Entities") or members of any such employee's immediate family (regardless of where they live) or persons with whom such employees reside (whether related or not) are ineligible to enter or win. "Immediate family" includes spouses or domestic partners and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and domestic partners.

3. HOW TO ENTER:

There are two (2) ways to submit an entry into the Sweepstakes and they are as follows:

I. Participation on Twitter: Enter by posting a question that includes the hashtag #WattpadSpeaks on Twitter.

II. Mailed Entry: In addition to any electronic means of submission through Instagram, entrants may mail physical copies of their Response entries to Wattpad Corp, 36 Wellington Street East, Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario M5E 1C7. Mailed entries must include a subject line containing the contest name, a Wattpad User ID, a valid email address, and any other specific entry information requested in the Sweepstakes Rules. Mailed entries are subject to the same entry period, rules, and chance to win as entries submitted electronically or otherwise.

4. ENTRIES: Please note, each Response shall herein be individually referred to as an "Entry" and collectively as "Entries"). There is a limit of one Entry per Wattpad ID and associated email address. Any person who is found to have entered in a fashion not sanctioned by these Official Rules will be disqualified. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of delivery. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. The Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete Entries, which will be void. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM (ET) on October 4, 2020 (the "Sweepstakes End Date"). Any Entries that do not satisfy the requirements set out in rule 3 or 5 will be ineligible for entry into the Contest. By entering the Sweepstakes through the Sweepstakes Website, you affirm that you have read, understand and agree to the Official Rules, acceptance of the Grand Prizes (see rule 6) as awarded, without substitution, and releasing the Sponsor, its dealers, agents, affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent contest organization and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Releasees") from any liability in connection with the Grand Prizes or this Sweepstakes.