Chapter 13

So sorry for the wait but I didn't really get the time to write until this week because of New Year's, Uni starting and all that.

Also, what did you guys get for Christmas? My favorite present was an iPhone from Luke :)

Happy reading and thanks again for waiting !

Don't forget to vote and leave inline comments, they make my day !

--

When I woke up the next morning, Niall was surprisingly gone. I had no idea where he was or how he even managed to let himself out, but by the time I got downstairs into the kitchen and Katherine was there making coffee, I connected the dots myself.

"Did Niall leave?" I asked her as I sat down at the table, not feeling hungry. Well, that was a lie. I was really hungry but I knew I couldn't eat. I was just seven kilos away from my goal.

"Yeah he woke up before you did so I let him out."

"Oh. Okay. Was he mad?"

"He was in a bad mood, why? Did you do something to him?"

"Um...I don't think so? Nevermind. He'll get over it."

"Don't you want anything to eat?" she asked me when she saw that I was about to get up and leave the kitchen.

"Not really hungry right now."

"Oh...wait. Listen. About last night."

"Hey. It's fine alright? Don't worry about it."

"Sorry for not telling you earlier. I guess I just wasn't comfortable enough with myself yet."

"I understand." I said and smiled, before I left the kitchen to go up to my room. I wasn't really in the mood at the moment to go out with Luke and his brother, but I'd promised him so I kind of had to.

I did some homework until noon, and when I couldn't take the hunger anymore, I decided to get up from my desk and actually go downstairs for lunch.

As soon as I got up from the chair though, I felt a bit dizzy and fell on the ground, nearly hitting my head.

"Fuck." I cursed as I sat up. It was the first time in a long time that I actually fainted from lack of nutrition, and to be quite frank, I was a bit scared. What if I had been in class?

When I got downstairs, my family was already at the table, eating soup and talking about college.

"Finally decided to join us?" my dad asked as I sat down on my chair and grabbed a spoon.

"You came out of your cave?" my mother continues sarcastically.

"And that's why I don't like eating with you lot." I mumbled as I began eating quite animalistic.

Katherine shot me a sad look and I smiled back at her, continuing to eat. I didn't get involved in their discussion, mainly because I was too hungry to actually talk, and because I hated their views on how college life should be.

Once we were finished with the second course, I washed the dishes due to my mother's demands, and then went back upstairs to blog a little.

By the time the clock turned seven, I was getting dressed in the bathroom, right after I purged everything I'd eaten that day just a few minutes earlier.

I dressed up in a jean skirt, a crop top, some cross tights and my blue Vans, before I put on my jacket and texted Luke that I was ready for him to come and pick me up.