Chapter 3

WARNING:chapter may be triggering to some readers. Read with caution.

The examination was NOT going well. Minerva was, quite frankly, a terrible patient. I she hadn't been in so much pain already Albus would have taken her over his knee and spanked her like a bad little girl.
She had refused to remove her arms from her more sensitive areas. And when Poppy had said she needed her undergarments off Minerva had simply sat on the examination table and curled up begging her husband not to make her.
He was running out of options, she needed to be looked at, she needed to be healed. After several minutes of coaxing Albus gave up and vanished Minerva's clothes. With a gasp of shock Minerva's head shot up from between her knees.
"Albus!" She cried in horror. Shocked she reached her hand out to her husband, craving the gentle touch he never failed to give her. Albus took her hand and gently pulled her legs down so that they hung over the edge of the table. She flung her arms around Albus and buried herself in his chest sobbing.
"Minerva she can't see you if you-" he started but Poppy interrupted him. "it's fine Albus. This will do for now"
The exam ended quickly after that and Albus helped Minerva dress and then left her a moment to calm down while he spoke to Poppy. "well?" He asked tentatively.
"Well... It's going to be a long road Albus, she's in rough shape"
"Rough shape? What do you mean I thought it was just some bruising, she's alright now isn't she?" He was panicking now.
"The bruises are the least of our worries." Poppy began "she's weak and malnourished, and Albus... I cast a rape test... It came back positive." Albus nearly fell into the nearest chair. A rape test. Positive? How in Merlin's name. "I... I mean, I don't... How, Poppy?" His words came out in a whisper. "I don't know Albus, only Minerva can answer that. We can try one more time, if you'd like?"
"Yes... Yes, please. I don't think I can do it by myself. But, let's take her to our quarters where she will be more comfortable."
"Yes Albus, of course"
When they were back in the room Albus helped her into the couch and sat down beside her, with Poppy across from them.
"Minerva" Albus began cautiously, "who hurt you?" Minerva's head shot up. He knew. But how did he know. She'd been careful to hide any trace. She could lie, she could explain the bruises with something else. Anything else. But no... Somehow they knew and there was nothing to do for it. He knew...
"I don't know what you're talking about" she said quietly. Albus let out a deep sigh. "Minerva do not lie to me. Poppy did a rape test spell on you and it was positive. I want you to tell me who did this and what happened"
Minerva's eyes filled with tears at the memory. She'd been going downhill even before the incident. But now... Now she was barely alive, barely functioning, little more than a shell... It hurt to remember.

Flashback

Minerva walked the quiet halls alone on a cold night that February. It was her turn to make the evening rounds and when she was done she went out by the lake. She needed a break, mentally and physically. When she was done with her rounds she went outside, strolling leisurely towards the lake, taking in the beauty of the Hogwarts grounds in the moonlight. She made her way slowly out towards the lake and sat at the bank, watching the water ripple in the light breeze. She was just about to stand up when a rough hand covered her mouth and an arm wrapped around her, pinning her arms to her side. She tried to scream, she kicked, thrashed, anything she could do to get loose. But the hands were too strong, and she couldn't get to her wand. She was trapped.
The arms yanked her to her feet and drug her into the nearby trees. Suddenly instead of a hand over her mouth, her captor had dropped his hand and shoved a handkerchief in as deep as it would go. Minerva struggled again against the strong grip even though she knew it was useless. The man leaned in close to her and spoke in a low familiar voice. "Don't even try to get away, it would be useless. You know, I've been wanting to teach you a lesson for a long time you filthy mudblood loving little bitch" she recognized the voice immediately. Lucius Malfoy. He spun her around to face him and slammed her back into a tree. "you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this" he said in a malicious tone. "I'm going to beat some respect for your betters into you, and then." He paused for a moment, a dark smile crossing his face "I'm going to fuck you till you scream"
And he had. He removed his outer robe and stripped Minerva with no regard for either her body or the clothing. He pinned her naked against the tree as he conjured a whip. He had whipped her ass and thighs until she was in so much pain she couldn't even think. He had beaten her with his fists until she fell to the ground unable to stand. And then, when the ability to fight had left her, he had slammed into her. First her ass, and then her womanhood. So brutally hard that he had torn her skin and left her sore and bruised. When he'd taken what he wanted from her, he left her laying on the ground, broken and bleeding and unable to move.
She lay on the ground for an indeterminate amount of time, before she heard footsteps. She could only hope it was Malfoy. Coming back to finish what he had started and put her out of her misery. But it wasn't Malfoy, the voice was different. Less malicious, more concerned. It took a moment for her to recognize it. "Minerva? Minerva! Are you alright? Don't try to move. Stay where you are." it was Severus Snape. "I'm taking you to Poppy you're going to be okay" she panicked. Poppy? He couldn't take her to Poppy. "no... Please..." She gasped and Severus looked down at her wide eyed. "not Poppy..."
"Alright... I'll take you to my quarters and heal you there then?" He asked tentatively. She nodded and Severus removed his outer robe, wrapped it around her, pulled her into his arms and raced back to his rooms with her.
He laid Minerva on the bed in his extra room and went to work quickly with one healing spell after another, pouring potions down her throat and rubbing healing salve on her gently until she was healed but for the bruises. Severus let her rest in his rooms instead of going back to the private rooms she used during the week so he could keep an eye on her. Even with all his healing she looked in bad shape. She was paler than usual and there was no life left in her eyes. She had begged and pleaded with him not to tell Albus or Poppy. Saying that in time she would tell her husband, but now wasn't the right time... He had finally agreed, escorting her back to her rooms in the early hours of the morning.

End flashback

She had blocked the memory. She'd made herself so numb that she had managed to pretend it never happened. She hadn't dealt with it, she'd simply buried it deep inside her and let it fester and grow until it had inadvertently consumed her. And now, it had broken her.
"Minerva, please..." Albus spoke softly and pleadingly, breaking her out of the memory. "You don't even have to speak, you can show me." She shook her head,"no. I think I can tell you." And she did, through tears and sobs she told him the whole story. Finally letting out everything she'd been holding inside. Albus pulled her to his lap and gently rubbed her back and whispered to her soothingly until sheer exhaustion overcame her and she fell asleep in his arms.
"Poppy? Poppy what are we going to do?" He asked her in a whisper
"We're going to help her get through it Albus. Whether she likes it or not..."

Please rate and review!!!!
Also guys. Thinking of writing a straight smut chapter later in the series. Should I do that or write a different story that's all smut and BDSM??? Let me know! Comment or pm me!