3

Once the Heath's arrived at the Meitetsu Toyota Hotel, the heaths got out of the car and Willow, Christen and Tobin and got their bags out of the boot. They then walked into the reception and Willow went to the desk and asked for a room. The hotel gave her a double room next to tobin and christen. Willow was greatful for the room.

Once Willow had her key, she went back to the Heath's

Once Willow had her key, she went back to the Heath's. They all walked upto there rooms Katie, Perry, Jeffery, Cindy and Jeff got of first on the second floor and then Tobin, Christen and Willow got of on the third floor.
Tobin and christen was in room 344 and Willow was in 346. Willow went into her room and sat on the bed for a minute and then unpacked her bags.

Willow want to meet Jessica and geet to know her. Willow went and knocked on Tobin's door and Christen opened the door. "Can I speak to Tob please" asked Willow. Willow was reverting back to the old nicknames that she only called them, Katie was Kai, Perry was Per, Jeffery was Ery. Tobin came to the door and invited her in they had a sofa that Willow sat on. " I know I have only got back but before I taken hostage, I admired one of your team mates and I would love to meet her and get know her, would you be able to introduce us" asked Willow "yes" responded Tobin. "Is it Jessica McDonald" asked Christen, Willow looked between them and then nodded her head, she started to blush, her secret was out that she was gay and liked one of Tobins National Team mates. Willow havent told anyone but her army mates that she was gay they excepted her she just hoped her family would too.

Tobin then got on her phone and messaged Jessica to come to her room after she showered.