🔹9🔹

It was almost 10 pm and Shivaay was working on his laptop

Anika entered the room with two plates of dinner.

A- Shivaay, What's wrong with you? You're continuously working since afternoon and you didn't came out for dinner too. You know that you're ill and it's not healthy for you to overwork or skip dinner.

Anika sat beside him but Shivaay was totally lost in the laptop.

A- Shivaay, are you listening to me? Okay. Come on have dinner.

S- Hmmm.. what's for dinner?

A- Noodles.

Shivaay looked at Anika with a chuckle

S- Seriously, noodles as dinner?

Anika glared at him.

A- This is the only thing which I can cook without burning so shut up and start eating.

Anika said sternly and Shivaay chuckled at his cute wife.

S- Okay. Feed me.

Anika looked at him with widened eyes.

A- What? Me?

S- No. Your ghost. Come on baby. I'm working and you can feed me like a good wife and then I'll show you something.

Anika was in shock. Why was he behaving so loving and caring? Did his fever got worst?

S- What are you thinking, honey? Feed me, I'm hungry.

Shivaay said with a pout and Anika nodded in shock. She took the noodles in the fork and forwarded it towards him. Shivaay ate the first bite and smiled widely.

S- Ummm... Not baby, wifey. This is good. Come on you too have it.

Shivaay made her eat the noodles. They fed each other. After finishing dinner, Anika looked at him in Confusion.