chapter fourteen

i walk out of mine and ji's tent in leggings and a sweater to see everyone already sitting around the fire as changbin and ji start cooking. i sit down next to seungmin and lee know and we begin to talk. suddenly i feel a tap on my shoulder and see ji behind me. i stand up and follow her a few meters away from the others.
"hey um, would you mind swapping tents possibly?" she says with a giggle and i slap my hand over my mouth.
"changbin!!!?" i whisper shout and she giggles and nods.
"who was meant to be in a tent with changbin?" i ask, already knowing that i'd be fine with sharing a tent with any of them.
"chan" she says with a smirk and i blush instantly, and not without ji noticing.
"oh? does someone have a thing for mister christopher?" she says while grinning.
"aaish. shaddup." i say as i roll my eyes and turn away to hide my red faced smile.

we finish our meals and tell stories around the fire. i feel like i've never been this happy in my life. i look around at my group of friends happily chatting away and laughing. i feel movement next to me and turn to see chan sitting there.
"it's nice isn't it?" i say with a smile, turning back to look at everyone. he nods but doesn't take his eyes off me.
"i like seeing you smile" he says with a grin.
"you're a flirt chris" i say with a blush and smile towards him. he grins back before looking at the others.
"you owe me 10,000 won by the way" i say nodding towards changbin and ji who were cuddled up by themselves at the fire.
"ahhh. i can just make it up to you in cuddles tonight" he says with a smirk, nudging my arm softly. i instantly blush and lightly slap his arm.
"aaish what makes you think i wanna do that!? i'm sleeping at the edge of the tent, as far away from you as possible!" i say with a fake frown but giggle as he fakes a hurt expression.

as the night went on people started to disappear to their tents until only lee know, hanji, chan and i were left. the fire simmers down to just coles and we decided to go to bed.
"do you have your phone? i chucked mine in your tent so it could charge before." i ask as chan and i stumble through the darkness trying to find his tent.
"nope" he says and tries to stifle a giggle as i almost fall over. we both try to keep down our laughs as we trip and stumble everywhere but finally make it to his tent. we both get in and zip it up before i flop down on the air mattress. i let out a groan as i realise i left my hoodie and sleeping bag in my tent.
"what? am i really that bad?" he asks with a chuckle.
"my hoodie and sleeping bag are in with ji and changbin." i mumble knowing that if i go in there and wake them up i'm going to get yelled at by my best friend. i hear chan shuffle around and i'm suddenly blinded by the light emitting from his phone. he digs through his bag before throwing his hoodie at me and i smile brightly as i put it on and it engulfs me.
"alas, another hoodie that will not be returned" i say with an evil smirk and chan rolls his eyes.
"i don't mind never seeing them again if i get to see you in them" he says and i lightly punch his arm before rolling my eyes. i search through the tent trying to find my phone, finding it almost immediately but pretending not to so i can wait until my blush disappears. i turn around to see chan unzipping his sleeping bag and laying it out like a blanket.
"there. all set." he says smiling proudly. i thank him before shyly sliding under the sleeping back and laying next to him as he turns his phones flash off. i feel him slide one of his arms under my head as the other snakes around my waist before he pulls me against his chest.
"why are you so warm" he mumbles into my hair as i melt into him and rest my head against his chest.
"why are you so comfy" i mumble into his chest and he chuckles.
"you weren't joking about cuddling, huh?" i ask with a smile.
"i never joke about cuddles" he says in a serious voice as he wraps his arm around me tighter and pulls me even closer. i'm thankful he can't see how hard i'm blushing right now but i happily wrap my arm around him, eliminating all space between us.

————————————————————
GAAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA THINGS ARE HAPPENING LAYDEEZ😼🏃💨