Tail

Miss kobayashi walked in her kitchen as she saw Tohru cooking  another delicious meal.
"Good morning, Miss Kobayashi!~" Tohru said happily.
"Hey Tohru." Kobayashi replied back. Kanna was packing in her room for her sleepover with Saikawa chan.
"Got everything you need Kanna?" Kobayashi asked.
"Mmhmm. Yea. Thanks for letting me go, mo- I mean Kobayashi san. Bye! See you in 3 days!"
Kanna ran out excitedly as Kobayashi stared in confusion.
"This is the third time she called me mom, " She said sighing."Am I really that old?"
Tohru laughed ," Silly, Kobayashi. You don't even look THAT old."
"Ill take that as a compliment."
Tohru walked out of the kitchen and served a delicious omurice to Miss Kobayashi. Right when she served her dish, Kobayashi tripped on Tohru's tail. Tohru fell surprised and also fell only to find that the both of them were on the floor and Tohru was on top of Kobayashi.
"OH MY GOD. IM SO SORRY TOHRU-" Kobayashi was interrupted by Tohru joking saying,"
Oh miss kobayashi~ if you wanted to do it that bad, just finish your meal and we could do it in the bedroom~"
Kobayashi Layed there blushing in embarrassment.
"Jesus, Tohru, knock it off and get off me."
As they got off the floor, Tohru realized this was the first time Kobayashi blushed at one of her flirty remarks.
What's with her? Usually she would just ignore it or would tell me to shut up. Is she mad at me or did something happen? Tohru thought as she watched Kobayashi eat her breakfast.
-
-
-
-
-
-
KOBAYASHI'S POV:
Jesus. Why am I acting weird around Tohru? It's been 5 years and I'm acting flustered around her a lot? Holy shit. What if I'm in love with her? No. It must be another reason. I think.
I hope