CHAPTER 24: Complicated

BELLA PARKER

Aah! This beddy feels so good and warm and.. hard?

But according to me bed's are supposed to be soft. Right?

I opened my eyes slowly to see Liam's face in front of me. I looked at our position and saw, my arms were wrapped around Liam and he was sleeping with one hand at the back of his head and on his other arm was my head. Well his arm was I guess my pillow. Hehe.

He looks so peaceful when he is asleep. I moved a little closer to him closing my eyes again, hugging him tightly. I feel so warm.

"Bella, will you let me get up?" Liam's voice came, and my eyes flung open. I looked up with wide eyes and saw him looking at me.

"Y-You were awake?" I asked embarrassed by my actions.

"Will you leave me?"

I instantly pulled away my hand, though I didn't want to.

Liam got up from the bed and went to the washroom giving me a last weird look.

After Liam came out I got up and went to the washroom, brushing my teeth and taking a good shower, I got ready as I have to go and meet Nanny today. I will surprise her. I am so excited.

With a happy face I went down, saw my baby having his breakfast with his Daddy. I went to them.

"Good Morning my beautiful baby, and Good Morning to you too... umm... Mr. not so Devil Parker."

Ryan giggled and said "Good Morning Mommy. Looks like someone is really happy today."

"Of course she is." Liam said shaking his head staring at me.

I sat down beside Ryan smiling. Maria served me my breakfast I greeted her 'good morning'.

Then Liam said "Ryan, Bella will be out for a while so you have to stay alone for sometime. Maria will be there with you of course."

Ryan's eyes lit up "Where is Mommy going?"

"To see my Nanny. I miss her so much and your Daddy dear has given me the permission." I said not waiting for Liam's reply.

"Wow! Can I come too?" Ryan asked Liam.

"Of course you can baby." I said again not waiting for Liam.

"No. You can't." Liam said in a stern tone.

"Please Dad. I promise I would take care of myself."

"I said no Ryan. You are not going anywhere."

"But Liam why not. I'll be there with him. Not that I'll leave him alone." I tried to convince him.

"Bella, he is not going anywhere." Liam turned to Ryan and said "You wanted to have fun I took you to the amusement park, that's it."

I looked at Ryan, saw him looking down. He just nodded his head.

I feel bad. I have to stand up for my baby's right.

I gulped hard and turned to Liam and said "You can't always keep him caged inside this house. You h-"

Liam cuts me off with an angry look on his face "I am in no mood to listen to any other lecture of yours. He is my son and I very well know what is good for him, I prefer you stay away from this."

He sounded as if Ryan means nothing to me, that I am no one to him.

Trying my best to control my tears I said in a broken voice "L-Liam I am h-his mother."