7. Mutual Respect

Previously.....
She came back to her senses, and pined the young teen to the wall, Riptide drawn and held against his throat.
"How do you know that." She hissed, her sea-green eyes glaring daggers.

Damian smirked, "I had my suspicions, however, that little 'fight' proved it. You cannot hide skill that easily Princess."
She pushed Riptide harder on his neck, feeling slightly confused and relieved when it passed harmlessly against it.
"How do you know?" She hissed again.
"I was raised by the League of Assasins, of course we would know of demigods, and naturally the two-time saviour of Olympus as well."
Percy lowered her weapon but didn't cap it.
"You can't tell them."
"Do I look like an imbecile Jackson?"
She shook her before finally capping her trusty sword, and smoothly sliding it into her pocket.

"Percy."
The 'little assassin' tilted his head to the side. "What?"
"My name, it's Percy. Only those that wish me dead call me Perseus or Jackson."
Her words hung in the air for moment.
"Tt fine Sea spawn."

She chuckled lightly at his choice, and removed her elbow from where it was pinning him to the wall and stepped back.
"Just one question."
Damian folded his arms across his chest, stepping away from the wall. Seemingly completely unfazed that a sword was just pointed at his throat only seconds ago.
"What is it?"
"What is the League of Assassins?"

———————

Percy lead the way towards the front entrance, Damian beside her.
They walked in silence, at least they did until Damian glanced at her, "How can you navigate the manor so well....Percy?" The demigod looked down at the small teen, shrugging "I survived the Labyrinth of Daedalus."
He nodded his head in understanding accepting the simple sentence as a suitable response.

———

"Where the hell were you two?" Tim asked as soon as the two rounded the last corner, coming into the view of both Tim and Dick. "I thought you were right behind me."
Damian ignored Tim, instead nodding his head at Dick in acknowledgment.
However, Dick was peering at Percy, fiddling with his fingers awkwardly.
"Percy I'm sorry about earlier-"
"Dick it's fine, I already talked with Tim and all's well."
Dick released the breath he was holding in, and smiled at the newest member of the family.

"What were you and Percy doing?" Tim asked Damian again, the young teen scowled at him in response.
"Tt me and Percy were simply having a conversation."
"Percy?!" Tim yelled in shock.
"Little D, how come you call her Percy, but still call me 'Grayson'?" Dick held his hands to his heart in mock hurt.
"Tt because Grayson, at least she doesn't call me nonsensical names, and her accomplishments are admirable." He mumbled the last part, more to himself, yet everyone heard.

"Percy what is he talking about?" Percy looked at Dick, a look of innocence plastered to her face.
"What do you mean Dick?"
Before Dick could respond, a quiet cough made everyone jump and look over to see the ninja butler, Alfred, standing in the middle of the room.
"Dinner is ready young masters, miss."
With one finally look at Percy saying 'This isn't over' Dick followed the kind old butler to the dinning room.

"Wait didn't you guys just get home? How is dinner rea- oh." Tim cut himself as they caught sight of pizza pops with garnish on them.
"Dang, talk about fine dinning~" Percy said in a singsong voice, rubbing her hands together as she skipped happily to her place at the table.