eyes

4eyes

4
eyes

"EVENING." You greeted your new roommates as they entered the common area. "Evening, y/n!" They cheered as the jogged inside. Midoryia stopped in front of you. You titled your head. "What is it?"

He suddenly wrapped his arms around you, bringing you into a hug. You slowly embraced him back. "Where did you go?" He whispered.

You felt a slight sting in your chest. "I'm sorry-"

"No, no no! Don't apologize! I should've been there for you! I just wish I could've seen you again when you dropped out, that's all." He mumbled guilty. You smiled before lightly punching him in the arm.

"Oh, shut up. You were there for me till the very end. I shouldn't have disappeared on you...I see you got a quirk, huh?"

"OhyeahrightIdid! It'stotallymyquirk!" Midoryia rambled. "I've gotten strong too!" He explained as the two of you walked to the common area.

Bakugo watched from the couch as you two caught up with each other. He felt his throat tighten a bit, as he still had so much he wanted to say you.

"Hey, y/n, I hope you don't mind me asking," Kirishima started, sitting on the couch with a soda can in hand. "but why do your eyes change colors? They glitch like a messed up video game."

"Kirishima!-" Midoryia scolded before you lightly chuckled. "It's okay, he's right. My quirk itself is glitch, so I can make people and objects glitch, including myself."

"Woah! That's so cool! So your eyes were born like that?" Ochako asked as she handed you a plate of fruit. You shook your head. "Not exactly. I got into a car accident back in middle school, and it damaged my eyes."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Kirishima apologized. His ears then perked up. "Wait, so it happened while you, Deku, and Bakugo were friends, right?"

You bit the inside of your cheek. "Yeah, in a sense."

"I bet your friends thought your eyes were totally awesome. I mean, you look super badass with glitchy eyes!" Kaminari beamed.

You felt a small grin form on your face. "Actually, I got bullied for it a lot. It wasn't really considered normal."

"Who in their right mind would bully you for your eyes? You look so cool!" Mina pouted. You felt yourself gaze at Bakugo. The class turned their heads to him.

"...Ask him."

"No way...Bakugo? You bullied y/n for that?" Sero asked. Bakugo gritted his teeth. "Shut up."

"No." You muttered out without thinking. The class turned back at you. "No. Why don't you tell them Bakugo?"

Midoryia placed his hand on your shoulder. "Y/n?"

"Why don't you? How we used to be stuck together like glue, but you suddenly jumped on the bandwagon and bullied me for having scarred eyes?"

"Y/n-"

"You vanish and suddenly you have the guts to speak up to me?" Bakugo pushed off the couch and walked toward you.

"Oh no." Momo whispered.

"Oh, FORGIVE ME for wanting to disappear. Sorry I didn't want continue to let you put me in a living in Hell!" You hissed.

"Get off your high horse, Beethoven."

"I can't believe you-"

"Stop it!" Midoryia stood in between you two, pushing you away from each other. Bakugo watched as your eyes glitched vigorously from color to color.

You huffed before glitched across the room to the elevator. "I'm leaving."

Bakugo clenched his fist as he walked down the hall to his dorm. The class was frozen. Midoryia panted, placing his hands on his knees. "That was intense."

"They sure had a lot to say." Iida said.

"Midoryia, was she really able to stand Bakugo?" Todoroki asked.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. Y/n was the only person Bakugo really let in. They were closer with each other than I was with y/n." Midoryia replied.

"I hope they work it out," Mina sighed, slouching into the couch. "That y/n is scary when she's angry."