25

Sexy stuffs in this chapter 😉

It had been a week and Alvis was no closer to being found. They had tried to track him, but Alastor came to the conclusion that Roman had found another master vampire to remove the brand. Everyone was on edge, and Winston could tell it was taking a toll on Tristan's mental health, as he was more paranoid and had random tear spells that weren't usual for him.

In fact, he was in the middle of one at the moment. There wasn't a big reason behind it; Tristan had accidentally broke a plate when trying to make lunch and his stress was to the point where he was overwhelmed and started sobbing when he dropped and broke it.

"No one cares, it's just a plate." Winston tried to soothe him, but Tristan was inconsolable as he clung onto Winston like he was a lifeline.

Tristan shook his head and continued to cry. "I broke it and could've hurt someone! What if Kayden stepped on it and started bleeding? Can't Roman smell his blood?!" he asked as they sat in the closet so Tristan could feel a little safer.

"Roman knows where we live, T," Winston reminded him, rubbing Tristan's back. "Blood isn't what's going to draw him here. You didn't do anything wrong."

Tristan tried to take a deep breath but it was cut off by another shaky sob. "I don't know why I'm so emotional," he said, wiping his face on Winston's shirt because he knew how much it annoyed the demon. "I feel like a pregnant woman."

"I'm pretty sure pregnant women don't cry over broken plates as much as you did."

"Shut up."

Winston smiled at the words, because he could tell that Tristan didn't mean if the look on his face had anything to say about it. He kissed Tristan's forehead and then his lips, their kiss staying surprisingly innocent despite Tristan's efforts to escalate it.

"Sorry, we're not going to do anything right now," Winston said, checking his watch. "You're going to spend the day shopping with Kayden."

Tristan wrinkled his nose. "I hate shopping."

"Not for clothes."

That brought confusion to Tristan's previously annoyed face. "What're we shopping for?" he asked, taking off his sleep shirt and replacing it with a clean shirt that didn't have an ice cream stain on the fabric. "Sex toys?"

Winston scoffed. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you wanted to have sex with me."

"If I cancel the plans you made for me we could," Tristan said in what he called his sexy voice, and he knew that Winston appreciated it. "What do you think, daddy?"

"I think you need to put on pants that aren't pajamas and go out with Kayden," Winston said, making Tristan pout.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?"

Winston shook his head. "Of course not, T," he said, leaning against the back wall of the closet as Tristan stripped off his pajama pants with Christmas tree print and replaced them with skinny jeans.

"Your ass looks good in those," Winston said, staring at the fabric.

"I know."

"You're so modest."

Tristan felt a warm smile coming to his face. "I know that as well," he said, holding out his hand and helping Winston up. "I'm also honest, and I honestly think I'd prefer you fucking me as opposed to going shopping."

"Sorry," Winston said, walking Tristan out to Simon and Kayden. "He's yours for the afternoon."

"What're you going to do while I'm gone?" Tristan asked, knowing there was a reason why Winston was making him leave for a while.