Double Trouble (REWRITTEN)

So, same for my first Billdip smut, I'm deciding to rewrite this wreck too. Plus I also added more depth, I hope, into my characters. So I hope this one turns out better :).

Also, a warning for one the twins being rough and admittedly a little rapey (though I do realize the first one is already a little rapey). Sorry.

__________

"Shit," Rudy muttered, beyond frustrated and jaw aching from clenching his teeth too hard earlier. His twin wasn't helping with his constant whining and accidental bumping into him. Dammit, Aidan, quit making it worse!

"This suckssss!" Aidan mumbled, flinching from the shock he got in his shoulder. "Everything sucks, life sucks."

"Shut. Up. You brat," Rudy growled, holding his own shoulder. "Stop swaying and just keep moving."

"...you suck."

That's it, fuck the consequences. Rudy bared his teeth and shoved Aidan into a tree, ignoring the painful shock. He watched his half glare at him and ignore the assault, shoving him off and continuing forward. Still fucking swaying. He grumbled and caught up to him.

Maybe, just maybe, it'll be nice and quiet, with just the nice breeze just mildly cooling him and-

"It's just not fair," dammit. "There's literally no one! Pacifica isn't here. You can't stand the thought of touching prostitutes, you can't stand that other human even if they're willing to help out, you can't stand the thought of touching anyone willing, and we can't even touch each other without being shocked because something out there hates us!"

"Aidan, I swear-"

"It's so unfair!"

Dammit all. "Shut. Up. I have standards. Your whining isn't helping and it's irritating as hell. We just need something cold, ice or whatever."

"More like we need the fricking continent of Antarctica," Aidan muttered. "It's not even gonna help."

"It's better than feeling like shit."

It's just really not fair. It's so fucking hot. Aidan internally groaned, not wanting to be yelled at, and glared at everything in sight. Then he lit up at the sight of a house!

"Rudy, Rudy! Look!" Aidan bounced excitedly, forgetting about the shocks and reaching for his brother's shoulder.

Rudy shoved his brother away again and wiped the sweat away from his forehead, focusing on the house. Great, fantastic. He's not even being sarcastic, just feeling genuinely grateful. He nodded and they proceeded to the house.

— —

"..alright, enjoy your vacay," Dipper ended the phone call and smiled, looking at the pic Mabel sent him. Her with a big grin while Pacifica was fussing over her wet hair, with the beach and ocean as background.

For the next ten minutes, he was content, frantically trying to prove a theory with excessive studying. Then the door slamming jolted him into caution and mild panic.

He quietly went downstairs, listening in on the conversation.

"..no ice!"