CHAPTER-8

HII GUYS, I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THE CHAPTER.

WORDS- 1552

Xavier's pov

She whispered "I hate you" and after that her eyes closed and we let go of her.

Carter spoke "what the hell just happened now?"

I replied "no idea guys, I don't know why she is so scared of needles"?

The doctor spoke " I have to fix her ribs now xavier sir, so would you all please leave this room".

I nodded my head, and all of us went out, before I went out I kissed daisy on her forehead, and then slowly left the room. I went to kitchen and the boys following behind me. I sat on one of the kitchen stool and massaged my forehead and sighed, I wondered what those bastards did with daisy that she is so scared of needles.

I looked towards carter and spoke with venom laced in my voice "where did you kept those bastards"?

Carter spoke "They are kept in the dungeon, why?"

I nodded my head and said "I am gonna pay them a visit." I smirked and the boys smirked back to me and stood up. I look towards sam and spoke "call Emelia I'm gonna need her help" sam nodded and went aside to call her. I started walking towards the dungeon and the boys again trailing behind me.

If you are wondering who Emelia is, she is the only girl in our gang and believe me you don't wanna get on her bad side, no one has seen her smiling she is like a walking zombie.

Once inside the dungeon I went towards those bastards cell, the guards standing infront of the cell bowed their head and moved aside. I saw both of them tied back to back to the chair.

"Jason" he looked towards me and immediately bowed his head. His face looked quiet beaten up and had no energy left in them I smirked at this and towards him.

I punched him hard on his face and spoke "do you know my babygirl is in lot of pain because of you and that slut?" He didn't answer and kept looking at the ground. This angered me more and I punched him again "FUCKING ANSWER ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU". I punched him again.

"Y y yes s s sir" he stuttered.

I heard the door of the dungeon open and slam shut. I looked towards the door and saw Emelia coming towards me. I looked at her and spoke "hello Emelia, how are you?"

Emelia replied "very well, thank you, why did you called me?"

"I need you to sort that bitch out, you know I never hurt women, but make sure you sort her out just like her loving husband over here"

She smirked and nodded I moved aside and stood on one side. Emelia kneeled infront of the bitch and looked towards "what did she do?"

"She hurt my babygirl and because of them my baby girl is in lot of pain, she has beaten my babygirl preety badly and broke her ribs and not only this she had done many more things".

I looked towards Emelia and saw her anger just like mine and her eyes showed love for my girl?

She suddenly stood up and punched her face we heard a cracking sound and smirked. Emelia kept on kicking and punching that bitch and the bitch was screaming which was music to my ears.

I wanted to see my baby so I spoke "STOP" Emelia stopped punching her and moved aside. I looked at the art work of Emelia on the bitch and smirked.

We went towards the kitchen and I was about to go up when the doc came down and spoke "xavier sir, daisy will wake up in the morning." He gave me a paper and few medicines and said  "these are the painkillers and antiseptic creams for her bruises which will help her".