Chapter 19

I'm really sorry if this is boring, but it's setting up for the next chapter, which is hopefully one you will like a lot :)

"Right!" Bill yelled, stretching. "As much as I would like to stay and chat, I've got work to do!" The demon held out his hand, which Dipper took. He looked down at the remaining parts of his family, frowning.

"And don't do anything whilst I'm gone." He told them. "Because I won't hold back if you do."

Both he and Bill, without any further ado, raised their fingers and snapped them, where they were immediately surrounded by a swirl of colour.

"Can these teleport to different planets?" Dipper asked casually, watching the colours dance.

"Different planets, universes, dimensions, you name it!" Bill replied. The colours stopped, and Dipper found they were floating in the centre of the town.

Below them was chaos – buildings were burning, creatures were roaming the streets, people were desperately trying to survive; but this wasn't Gravity Falls anymore. It was chaotic ruin, and Dipper found himself not feeling the twisting guilt that he expected, but a sense of euphoria: power.

These people had never done anything for him, but rather mocked him at each corner. They hadn't actually done anything bad, per say, but they weren't good people either.

It was a good starting point.

Bill cleared his throat beside him, straightening his bow tie.

"Alright, listen up you one lifespan, three dimensional, five sense skin puppets!" He growled in a low voice. The remaining people stared up at him, eyes wide. "For one trillion years I've been trapped in my own decaying dimension, waiting for a new universe to call my own." Bill grinned, his voice turning back to normal. "Name's Bill! But you can call me your new lord and master for all of eternity!" He cackled. Dipper watched as the people began to scream again.

One of the town's residents, Lazy Suzan, suddenly spotted him in the sky and pointed up.

"Dipper Pines? Is that you?" She asked stupidly. Dipper flinched, gritting his teeth.

"Dipper! It is!" Someone else said, and murmurings ran across the crowd. Dipper rolled his eyes with a sigh.

"Well done." He muttered. With a swipe of his hand, he made the building next to them fall over, almost killing them under the rubble. They screamed, huddling to the other side like sheep.

"Now, meet the gang of interdimensional criminals and nightmares I call my friends!" Bill continued with a flourish of his hands. The words had barely passed before the rift opened wider and a number of dark figures jumped out. "8 Ball! Kryptos! The being whose name must never be said!" Bill announced happily. At the same time the two said demons landed on the building beside them. Bill cackled. "What the heck. It's Zanthar." More demons flooded out of the tear, and Bill listed them all. "Then of course there's Teeth, Keyhole, Hectorgon, Amorphous Shape, Pyronica, Paci-Fire, and these guys." The winged eyeballs Dipper had seen flying around the town seemed to grow in numbers, and circled the people who were trembling helplessly. "This is our town now, boys!" Bill happily finished. He span higher into the air with a loud cackle.

"Now, about that castle..." he hummed, then suddenly grew larger. Behind him, a pyramid formed high in the sky and Bill clapped his hands with joy.

"Ta da! Isn't that great!" The demon looked down at the humans, eye narrowing. "You don't like it? Well, I hope you like this!" He yelled as the winged eyes flew down upon the humans. Flashes of red light turned them all to stone. Bill laughed happily.

"Now this is what I'm talking about!" He yelled.

"So Bill, this is your new apprentice?" A pink demon crept up behind Dipper, her claws gripping onto his shoulder. The other demons crowned around him, muttering.