𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

It was finally a quiet day in the McCall household. Scott had gone to Stiles's house to prepare for the upcoming lacrosse match, and Lydia had finally stopped asking Lola to come to her house for a pool day. But that fact also could be because she was still in pieces about Jackson moving to London. Lola didn't really care, she never liked his arrogant attitude anyway. Good riddance to him. Lola herself was sat reading the Wizarding World news, she liked to be informed about what was going on in the other Wizarding countries.

Harry Potter: The Boy Who Lies?

It seems Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived, isn't as pure as it seems. But I guess it all starts off with the Triwizard Tournament. We all know there are only supposed to be three contenstants, all chosen from the Goblet of Fire. However, it seems the Goblet went and chose a forth participant, our one and only Mr Harry Potter.

He fought bravely alongside the other three, all of which were a lot older than him. They faced dragons, mermaids, grindylows and much more in this tournament, the prize of a thousand golden galleons awaiting the winner. I had an interview with Mr Harry Potter during after the first task, and this is a snippet from one of my old articles.

"I suppose I get my strength from my parents. My dad's and auror and mum a healer, some of the best in the country. I'm not going to cry during this tournament... because I know...I know their reading about it from afar, and are proud of my achievements so far."

Harry has at last found love at Hogwarts as well. His close friend, Colin Creevy, says Harry is rarely seen out of the company of one Hermione Granger, a stunningly pretty Muggle-born girl who, like Harry, is one of the top students in the school.

It all kicked off in the last event though. We didn't see any of the champions, who had disappeared into a maze, about half the size of the school. Red sparks were sent up twice, and Viktor Krum, Durmstrangs contestant, and Fleur Delacour, Beaubaxtons champion, were retrieved.

We were all anxiously waiting for either Mr Harry Potter, or Mr Cedric Diggory, both Hogwarts champions, to arrive back. Only one could retrieve the cup and be crowned the winner. However, they both seemed to appear back at the same time. I immediately noticed young Harry's tears, and his eyes were glistening with the ghosts of his past. We waited for young Mr Diggory to stir, yet no movement occured. I am afraid to say our young Hogwarts champion was killed. I managed to get a glimpse into the conversation Harry was having.

'He's back...Voldemort...He's back. Cedric...He asked...He asked me to bring his body back...I couldn't...I couldn't leave him...not...not there."

Yes, all very sad, but the question remains. What did happen that day? How did young Mr Diggory die? Was it really a dark wizard, or is young Harry Potter capable of a lot more than he let on?

Written by Rita Skeeter

Lola shook her head slightly and turned the page. Voldemort. It was just a name. The Britains were so stupid. Voldemort was nothing to be afraid of. If anything, they should stop accusing a 14 year old boy of murder, and start putting up defenses. By acting like this, Voldemort was getting exactly what he wanted. A reaction. People were panicking, and fleeing the country, which was giving him time to regroup his followers and start acting. Lola knew what was going to happen. People would disappear, and random killings would happen, on creatures and muggles. Honestly, Britain.

Lola was that absorbed in the paper she didn't notice the owl come in carrying a letter before it was a little bit too late. "Ow," she hissed when it nipped her, causing her too drop the paper. She snatched the letter of the owl before giving it a bit of her toast and sending it on it's way.