To Work?

"So, Crowley..."
Bobby started, grabbing another beer, and a glass, along with a cheap bottle of scotch.
"How do we get this demon?"
Bobby offered the glass of scotch to Crowley, who declined to do its "age".

"Oh, were not."
Crowley said, twiddling another knife in his hands like it wasn't a big deal.

"Excuse me?"
Bobby said, walking closer to Crowley.

"That's not what I came here for, Singer."
Crowley chuckled rudely, as Bobby clenched his teeth, spinning the knife around Crowley was holding and forced it to stab Crowley's hand right through into the table.
Crowley gave a silent 'agh' in pain, as Bobby held the knife in place.

"What are you here for then, demon?"

"If- you, ugh, would be so kind, as to- AGH!"
Crowley tried to give a come back, but Bobby began to turn the knife more into his hand, making a more deeper and bloody dent into the table.

"Don't be snarky with me, now."

"Oh, I don't p-plan on it!"
Crowley tried to chuckle as Bobby painfully ripped out the knife.

"So- why, then!"
Bobby yelled, throwing the knife across the floor, fed up with all of Crowley's demon bullshit.

"Well... For, you."
Crowley stated, staring up at Bobby, trying to hide any form of emotion, but still had that look in his eye.

"For me? Want another soul or somethin'?!"
Bobby responded, opening the new beer with a 'pop' and swigging half of it down.

"No, just for you."
Crowley said again, this time Bobby making eye contact, rough at first, but turned softer with each glare.

"Why would a-"

"Robert, I actually admire you. So shut it. Essentially, you have charisma, a right head, and a nice enough shave. Though, it would be so pleasurable, and easy to kill me, you still haven't done so, and I respect that. As much as a demon could."
Crowley said this, accent and all, waving his arms at words that he felt needed emphasis, and leaned back on the desk, smirking to the ground, then... Blushing? Barely- okay, blushing at Bobby as he stared at him, and scoffed at both of them, almost impressed by the kindest words a demon to ever say.

"Not to mention my sass to your nonesense of twisty turny contactin' talk. But I think that's the sweetest little thing any fucker has ever said to me in a long time that had nothin' to do with those boys." Bobby chuckled, taking a swig of his beer again, as him and Crowley seemed to smile at each other.

That's a lot coming from a demon.

After a few long minutes of silence, mostly just Bobby and Crowley kind of giggling at themselves, trying to avoid eye contact-

"So, Bobby..."
Crowley tried to break the ice, lightly rubbing at his stabbed hand, looking up at the hunter.

"Crowley..."
Bobby normally replied.

"Um... H-how long until Sam and Dean return?"
Crowley responded, with a devious look on his face.

"Hopefully, not to long, but that comes with a price, Crowley."
Bobby smirked

"Hmm? Oh, what would that be?"

"To keep your big ol' mouth shut- because if anyone, and I mean anyone, finds you and a hunter? You can count on a in bed exorcism."
Bobby scorned, smiling deviously at the end.

"Cocky."

"Demon."

"Deal."
Crowley breathed in quickly, then continued;
"Seal it with a kiss, Robert?"

And with that, their deal was made.