Recovery

Mickayla's POV 

I woke up to the beeping sound of something, my alarm? no it can't be it. Am I dead? i struggled to open my eyes, i was met by a blue ceiling, my ceiling was normally black. i turned my head and saw a monitor. Dammit! i was in the hospital. Now i'll have to explain everything. My bruises, the saw my cuts, no no no, i started having a panic attack, and that thingy started to beep loudly an continuosly. Suddenly a doctor and i think 2 nurses came inside.

"It's okay you are safe just breath." one of them said. by now  my eyesight was getting blurry. "Try to follow my breathing Michaela" whoever it was said. i slowly started to breath normally with his help. I looked up and i saw it was the doctor. That was when i realized i was fucking strapped to the bed. before i could say anything i saw the famous 5 walk in (the brothers). All their eyes were blood shot red, they were crying? for me? i honestly felt touched, nobody ever cared for me.

"Why the hell do you have my sister strapped to the freaking bed!?" Ace shouted. He came and tried to untie me but the doctor stopped him. "It's for her own good, we are doing this so she doesn't cut herself again." he said. I don't know why but something about his statement made me so agitated but i held myself in place. at this point i just wanted to be alone. The doctor tried to ask me some questions but he finally gave up when he realized i wasn't gonna talk.

The nurses checked on my drip and those other nurse staff while the doctor talked to my brothers. At this point i wasn't even listening anymore. i was just lost in my own world of thoughts. The doctor and the nurses left and now it was me and my five brothers.  We stayed in silence for sometime until Alex decided to speak.

"Why? Who hurt you?" he asked as he came and sat at the left side of the bed. i just stared in space tears threatening to fall. I didn't want to talk. Personally i never liked and still don't like talking about my problems, i don't want people to keep worrying about me. i wanted people to live their lives happily not having to worry about that student or friend who's depressed. that's why i used to fake it but it reached a place i could no longer do it and that's why i turned into the bad ass me. but i'm broken and shattered their is just no way i could ever be fixed. (this is me like literally 100%)

" Let us in Michaela we want to help you." Ace said. In my life the greatest mistake i learnt i could ever make is trusting people. they'd say that they want to help you but they'll be the first to break you. "Giive us a chance we  are hear for you lil sis." Adrian said. i internally smiled when he called me his sister. " Even if you don't talk to us, i hope you know how much we love you." This time it was Amos. I stared at the window as if it was the most fascinating thing in that room. i  didn't talk neither did i plan to. They sighed. A few moments later the nurse came and told them that the visiting hours were over. They all hesitantly left and now i was alone...again by now it was something i was used to. 

HEY LOVELIES I KNOW YOU PROBABLY HATE ME BUT AT LEAST I UPDATED THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE 2.5K READS. SCHOOL HAS BEEN REALLY STRESSFUL LOTS OF WORK   I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS VERY BAD I DIDN'T WANNA PUBLISH IT BUT I DECIDED TO. HOPE YOU GUYS ARE STAYING SAFE I LOVE YOU ALL. ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK THE FIGHTERS GOLDEN BOY💖💖💖😘