Something new

"Where the fuck am I?" You say as you wake up in a completely different room than your own. In the room, there was just a bed, but it was in a cage like a jail cell in somebody's home. You feel scared and lost, your heart starts beating rapidly and your palms started sweating. "Oh hello, y/n" you hear an unfamiliar voice say. "W-who's there?" You say backing up to the corner of the bed and pulling the covers over your body. You see a tall, muscular man walking to you. Grayson walks over to the jail grading on to the cell bars and leaning closer to you. You try to back up even more but the wall behind you wouldn't allow it. "why am I here?" you asked very submissively. You tried your best to stay calm but your heavy breathing and the sweat running down your face made it obvious you were terrified. "So many questions for such a little girl." Gray says laughing. There was a moment of silence while Grayson stared into your eyes, he loved the say he made and nervous when he looks at you the way he did. "Let me out...please." you say pulling on the bars. "Oh I'll let you out baby, we just need to go over some rules first." Grayson says giving you a piece of paper. You start reading it as one does.
1.no cumming without permission, 2.must call me daddy, sir, or master in the bed room, 3.Dont talk when I tell you not to talk, 4.no hitting, kicking, spitting, or trying to get away, 5.do whatever I say, 6.take your punishments. "I-im done reading," you say handing the paper to Grayson the paper. "Good girl, tomorrow your training begins...