The training

"Good morning baby" You hear Grayson say from the living room. You could still see him in the sense that is where the cage was located. You didn't say anything you just ignored him. "Hum, you already want to be punished? Your training didn't even begin Princess" Grayson says making you nervous. "N-no sir, g-good morning," you say getting up fast and looking into his eyes. "Good girl" He praised. Grayson walks over to the jail cell and slowly unlocks the door. You took this as an opportunity to run for it, so you did. Grayson pushes you on the ground and gets on top of your small body. "That was a very stupid idea baby...now, I'm not gonna punish you for that but next time you do that...you're getting hurt." Grayson gets up and helps you off the ground. "I-'m sorry, I was just scared," You say tearing up. " It's ok y/n, just don't do it again!". He points to the stairs telling you to follow him, you walk slowly behind him. "Your training begins here baby," Grayson says taking off his pants but leaving his boxers on. "WOAH...grayson, what are you d-doing," You say with a big gulp. "Stop asking questions and get on your knees, or you get punished." He lays on the bed and points in front of him. "Don't take off the boxers until I tell you, just put your mouth on it." so you do as he says. You start sucking and licking his bulge through his boxers. "Ugh y/n you're so fucking good." Grayson got a little impatient and took off his boxers. "Suck the tip, after this you're gonna out the whole fucking thing in your mouth." He was so big you didn't think you could fit him all in your mouth. "But I-" you say right before he pushes your head down on his tip. "Ugh fuck baby just like that don't stop!" Grayson gets a little carry away from all the pleasure and pushes your head down all the way. SO you softly bit down. "OW- you fucking slut. I swear to God if I feel teeth again you're dead." Grayson lets go of your hair and slaps you. "ugh- I'm sorry it just starting hurting, it won't happen again m-master." Grayson pushes your head back down making you gag, but you didn't bite down. "Mmm good little slut, you love this dick, don't you? Grayson says, grabbing you by the hair and forcing you to say yes. "F-fuck Grayson" You moan as you look up at him. "What's that princess...you wanna fuck Grayson?" Grayson says laughing. "W-what no...I'm not ready!" He laughs at you, picks you up, and throws you on the bed. You land on your back and make a soft grunting noise. " I know you're not...but I am. And who are you here to serve? Me." Grayson proceeds to take off all his clothes and gets on top of you. He starts kissing you roughly on your neck and chest. You feel something sliding between your pussy. "Ugh Gray-" You moaned kissing his neck. You didn't think you were ready but something was telling you to just let him fuck you. But without warning Grayson slams inside of you. "Ugh, Grayson...go slowly please y-your too big." Grayson wanted to go faster, hearing you beg and whine made him so eager for you. But he did slow down. "Mmm fuck Princess, you're so good!" Grayson says speeding up, he starts kissing and sucking on your ear making you go crazy. "C-can I cum?" you whine you knew you had to ask permission before finishing. "Fuck no baby if you cum right now, you're getting your first punishment." Grayson smirks at the idea of punishing you, so he keeps fucking you, still kissing you in all the right spots. "Ugh m-master please stop mmm I can't take it-" You moan trying to escape from under him. But he was not gonna let you go, not that easily. Grayson started rubbing your clit in circular motions, you couldn't take it anymore, you had to cum. "Omfg, d-daddy I'm sorry. Please don't punish me it felt to g-good!" you say tears almost falling out of your eyes. "I'm sorry baby. But I promise your first punishment isn't gonna be that bad." Grayson says kissing you on your forehead. He picks you up and puts you over his lap. "W-hat are you doing s-sir?" He starts kissing you behind the ear. You thought ~this isn't a bad punishment~ until you feel a hand crashing down on your ass. You move your hips and whine, making Grayson want to go harder. He slaps your ass harder for a second time leaving a pink tent on your ass. Grayson repeatedly starts slapping your ass making you grind on your leg. You could feel your heat grinding on his leg every time he hit you. "Mmm Fuck M-master" you let out in needy yet nervous looks. But Grayson wanted to hear you scream, so he puts his hand in the air you slap you almost as hard as possible. You let out a small moan making Grayson frustrated. He slaps you again realizing what was going on. He sees that every time he slaps your ass your throbbing clit   grinds on his leg, "ah...I see" Gray says smirking. He takes his fingers and puts them in between your legs feeling how wet you are. The sensation of his hand made you moan and shake. "You little fucking slut, punishments are not supposed to feel good. I should tie you down to the bed and start beating your little ass. Maybe then your wet fucking pussy can't grind on anything." Grayson saying those things made you a little scared, although the feeling of grinding on his leg felt good, your ass still burned. "N-no Daddy please I'm sorry! Please ill do anything, you still hurt me." you say rubbing his hips while looking up at him. Grayson turns you over to look at your ass and sees it glowing red, so he decides that he is done with you.