4💜2

A soft wave of cool breeze tickled Win's skin. He twitched and opened his eyes just wide enough to capture his environment. He looked to his left, then to his right.

His right hand was wrapped warmly in soft cocoon. He lifted himself up to see a head resting beside him.

"Team?" he managed to speak.
He tried to pull his hand out without waking him but the boy raised his head.

"Win you're awake!" His eyes widened almost immediately. He fell into the senior's body and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"How long have you been lying here?" Win asked.

"Does it really matter, P?"

"You're so pale," Win traced the boy's face with his fingers. "Have you eaten?"

Team shook his head.

"My head hurts. I think I just had a bad dream."

"I will massage you," Team stammered. He quickly pressed his fingers to the senior's forehead and began to massage.

Win shut his eyes for a moment before looking at Team who was busy.
"I am sorry I scared you?"

"It's fine, Worry about yourself P."

Win held the boy's hands and pulled him closer. "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"I hate it here," Win winced as he sat up, his hair littered over his forehead.
"What will you eat? Lays?"

Team smiled. He nodded. He watched as Win brought his legs down and pick up his shirt hung beside the bed.

"P? Are you feeling better?" Team asked.

Win nodded. "Hmm."

Team touched the senior's arm and thighs. "Your hands and legs?"

"Yes. I feel stronger seeing you now." Win leaned closer and rubbed his nose on Team's teasing him slightly. He held his hand. "Come let's go get something to eat."

When they got to the cafeteria, Win bought a packet of Lays and handed it to Team. Then he ordered cup of iced coffee and a two bottles of juice.

Win watched as Team chewed the chips.

"What else do you eat apart from lays?"

"Bingsu, BBQ, cake, steak," Team said as he happily chewed on.

"They're all fatty stuff..."

"Yeah, I like them all."

Both boys returned to the hospital room. While Win folded and packed his clothes into a bag, Team stood by the window and looked out to the blue sky.

It wouldn't be wrong if someone told him he just experienced the most beautiful love story ever. He felt on top of the world. He couldn't wait to introduce Win to his little family. His mother would be so excited when he comes home with Win. She would prepare his favorite meals.

Also, after they leave the hospital, he wanted to go to the beach again. The first time he had fallen in love with Win was at the beach. He wanted to reminisce the sweet memories one more time.

Team flinched when two strong 9arms wrapped around his waist and a hairy blonde head leaned on his shoulder.

"What are you thinking about, my love?"

"Um... You."

"What pervert thoughts are you having about me?"

Team turned and faced the handsome senior who had a lovely smirk on his face.
"Would you like to follow me home and meet my mother?"

Win's eyes brightened.

"I don't care about all the bad things your father does to you, I just want to let you know that my home and my family is open for you."

"You're not joking?" Win asked a little confused.

"No."

Win scooped Team in an embrace and fought tears from streaming down his eyes.
"You're the best Team. I love you so much."

Team exhaled deeply. He missed Win's scent, his body was dangerously heating up certain areas in his body. In a short moment, Team placed his lips on the senior as they ravaged each others lips, drifting to ecstasy.

Nothing else mattered at this point, except been in the arms of the one he loved.

"I love you too Win."

Apologies for any errors and typos on the way. Thanks for reading💜.