chapter thirty four : Misery and new begining

Archer POV

Mommy...i touch my cheek and i felt a liquid flowing...my mommy..our mommy..she was stab on her back..and h saw how her own bloob came out on her mouth...

"Mommy!!mommy!!"my sister's cried while Tita Gemini was hugging them.and crying too..and for the first time..i cried too..my heart was hurt because of what i saw..

"Moooom!!!"i shouted and i tried to scape

"mahal na princepe!"Tita gemini

I hold it tighter...i was shock when i brake it..but its okey cause we aee not inside of that thing..the girl looked on us..she smirked..

"I will kill you!!!!"i shouted

i don't know what im doing..i just wanted to revenge for what she fid to our mommy!nag crack ang kinatatayuan nya..i clenched my fist..

"Aaaahh!!"she shouted when.a veins from that crack wrapped all over on her body..at hinila paloob sa lupa..

"Da-Daddy.."i whisper..

"help us please.."i whispered again..i walked towards my mother..o hold her cheek..hinawakan ko ang ulo nya at dahan dahang inilagay sa lap ko..

"Mommy..don't sleep.."me

"Mo-mommy!wake up mommy!"Stella

"Patawad kamahalan..hindi ko naprotektahannang reyna.."Tita gemini cried..i looked at her..

"you tried.."i said

She shook her head and hold my mothers hand..

"Mommy..don't leave us..please.."Viviane..

"Veiga!!"we heard our fathers voice..

Dashton POV

Nanlumo ako sa nakikita ko ngayon..my son looked at me..and them he started to sob..damn it!damn it!itinapon ko sa kung saan ang hawak kong espada at linapitan sila..

"Patawad mahal na hari.."Gemini said and Bowed her head while crying..

"Da-daddy.."Archer called me..

"My Queen.."i whispered and my tears flows Down..

Binuhat ko sya at dinala sa lap ko..nanginginig ang mga kamay ko na hinawakan ang noo nya pababa sa pisnge nya..

"Wake up wife..please Talk to me.."Me

Our children hugged me and cried..i looked on my wife when i felt her hand move..

"L-love.."i called her hoping her to speak..

Nahigit kk ang aking hininga nang dahan dahang gumalaw ang kamay nya at dinala sa mukha ko..

"mo-mommy.."Stella

"Ta-take go-good care o-of our chi-children o-okey?"Veiga

"No love..don't say that..im sorry im late..but im here now..gagaling ka.."i said and held her hand..

"I-I love you.."shae said and smiled

"I-I love a-all of you..do-don't blame your self.."she said

"mommy don't leave us..we love you too mommy!"Stella and they hugged their mother..

"mo-mommy love you.."Veiga and she cought..

"Love please hold on.."me

I was stunned when suddenly..lumiwanag ang katawan nya..

"what is ha-happening??"i asked

"Mom!mommy don't leave us mommy!"Archer

"L-love.."i whispered.

I tried to hold her hand tight,pero hangin nalang ang nahawakan ko nang nawala nalang na nang parang bula..

"Noooo!!!Veiga!!!"shouted

my kids hugged me tight and cried..i hugged them and i let my self mourn with my kids cause of her loss..

"Where is my children.."i asked Gemini

"Nasa kani-kanilang kwarto po kamahalan.."naka yukong sabi nya..tumangobako at nag lakad na papunta sa kwarto nila..una akong kunatok sa kwarto ni Archer..but he's not there..then to Stella...but she is not there too..napa tingin ako sa kwarto ni Viviane..but..she's not there too..where are they?

I signed and walked to my room..kakarating ko lang galing sa Academia..are they mad at me?well..they have a right..i heard them called me that time pero di agad ako nakarating dahil sa mga kalaban na humaharang sa akin..it's my foult..

Binuksan ko ang kwarto ko,and i was surprised when i saw them on my bed..

"Daddy..."Stella..

"y-your here.."i said..but smiled after a seconds..bumaba sila sa kama at pumunta sa harap ko..i signed at lumuhod para makapantay sila..

"are you mad at me?"i asked them..they all shook their head..

"that lady..its her fault daddy..she killed mommy daddy.."Archer he clenched her fist..my little archer looks so mad..nakarinig ako ng mag ka putol ng kahoy sa labas..hinawakan ko si archer..binuhat ko sya at pumunta sa veranda para makita kung anong nangyayari sa labas..napa atras ako nang mag akyatan ang mga baging..

"Don't be mad young boy..you might hurt innocent mages.."i said..

"daddy..healp me control it please..i want to avenge the one who killed mommy.."sabi nya at naramdaman ko pa lalo ang pagkawala ng kapangyarihan nya..

"Calm.your self first young boy.."me and pinaupo sya sa kama..i looked the three of them..

"Daddy..help us to be strong daddy,so we can fight those evil creature.."Stella

I signed..

"before that..i wanted to tell you my childrens..Don't let your anger to defeat some one..if you let that pwede kayong makasakit ng inosente nang di ninyo sinasadya..is that clears my angels?"me

They looked at me..

"we can daddy?"Viviane.

"yes.."me

"Okey daddy.."Stella

"Then..we wanted to be strong so our enemy can't hurt us..and..for mommy.."Archer

"Yes son..make mommy proud okey?"me

i saw a smile forn an their lips and then they hugged me..behind the misery..there is a new begining..

The End

Sorreh..hehe..Epilogue is the next..Thank you for reading..♥