Scojo👩‍🦲

Scott Morrison was tired, stressed and sweaty as he walked through Parliament House, he had just finished invalidating the generations of trauma Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders had gone through. And he was feeling pretty good. As he walked into the next room he saw a mop of ugly hair, he knew exactly who he was. Boris Johnson. His partner in crime, his other half, his other disappointment of a Prime Minister, he suddenly knew all he needed to do to relieve his stress.

Scomo lifted up his sausage finger and ran it over Bojo's chubby neck, Bojo looked around confused, until he saw Scomo standing behind him. Bojo then jumped straight into action un-tying his tie. He then led Scomo to the couch so he could straddle him, he could already feel his incey wincey penis getting hard, he would be able to tell if Scomo was too, although his dick is too small. as they smushily kissed, Scomo grabbed Bojo's tie he dropped on the ground before. Scomo guided Bojo to the fireplace and tied his hands together above his head, then tying it to the top of the fireplace. Scomo removed his pants, revealing his bitzy witzy dick, Scomo only had one ball, he had dropped a lump of coal he bought into Parliament House on his other one, sadly (or not so sadly) smushing it, and having to have it removed. Scomo then removed Bojo's pants revealing his even smaller dick, but Bojo's was brandished with two balls instead of one.

No lube was ever needed when the two fucked, their dicks were so astronomically small it wasn't needed. Scomo was just about to enter Bojo's asshole when Bojo spoke up "Let me ride you baby" Scomo got harder as he heard his gross British accent, and he obeyed, untying Bojo. Once Bojo was on top of him he slowly lowered down, trying to put your ass on a tiny dick was a very hard challenge, but once he was on it began. "Ride me like you're in the Melbourne Cup" Scomo moaned, "don't worry I won't abuse you like those horses'" he added on, letting out a high pitched squeak. "Ugh Scomo, I'm gonna come soon... So I might be Brexit-ing from your dick in a moment" Bojo groaned, "I love you almost as much as I love coal Bowis" Scomo breathed out. Bojo was ok with that, he knew he'd always be second best to coal.

Bojo let out another moan when he came, splashing his white stuff all over Scomo's jacket. Not long after Scomo came aswell, but it was with so much force he accidentally shat all over the ground, he does have a history with that.