Hobby

In the old school building of Kuoh academy, Rias Gremory was in deep thought.

Just a little while ago she, along with her peerage, fought a stray devil, the fight was not all that difficult, they defeated the stray in less than three minutes, but that is not the reason why she's in such deep thought.

Even though the stray was quickly dealt with, there was a causality, before they could intervene it seem the stray got some unfortunate victim.

The victim is called Nagumo Hajime, he is nothing special. his presence is so inconspicuous that despite being classmates she had trouble recalling his name.

Now, the cause of her distress is that she reincarnated that boy as a devil, it wasn't because pity, though she did fell guilty not arriving earlier, she was moved by him... is a good way to put it, Rias found his body quite a distance from the stray, following a trail of blood, even when Hajime lost almost all of his blood his desire to live never died out, that drive is what impressed her, Rias felt that such a person deserved some kind of reward.

But here lies the problem, all members of her peerage have some outstanding power, while Hajime didn't possess anything like that, he doesn't have sacred gear nor did he inherited special bloodline, his physique was also rather lacking, a single pawn piece was more than enough for him.

Well, no use brooding over the past, if it turns out that Hajime doesn't want to be her servant she'll let him go once he matures as a devil, getting her piece back.

.

.

.

.

.

"That is a lot to take in..."

I said trailing off at the end, as it turns out I'm no longer a human,

"That's the truth, you know"

"I don't feel any different though"

Is it supposed to feel so normal, becoming a devil I mean

"You do realise what this means, right?

Said my alternative self, he doesn't need to tell me anything

"Much unneeded trouble"

Supernatural is real, my alternate self is not a figment of my imagination, that is cool and all, but being a devil... will I be hunted down by the church? do I have to feed on human souls now? so troublesome.

"By the way"

I spoke after a bit of thinking, to which he hummed, urging me to continue

"That thing you said, 'Limit Break', how did I do it?"

'The skill manifested in those who broke their limits' I recall, I'm not so delusional to believe that I meet the qualification

"You didn't, I did"

He answered in a bored voice, that makes sense I guess...

"You're weak, you know that much, you won't survive long"

He continued.

He is right, yesterday made me open my eyes

"so, about that workout, you talked about..."

.

.

.

'And what am I supposed to do now...?'

The classes are coming to an end, but nothing unusual happened.

I know Gremory-san is the one to resurrect me, but she gave no clues about it, I mean she has to at least explain things right?